“Jack Knights” Special Fature: A Full Frontal Assault When There Are Multiple Cards In The Same Column!!
In “Extreme Force” (on sale October 14th, 2017), the “Jack Knight” series, who have effects connected to cards in the same column, makes their debut! The members of this series can Special Summon themselves to a column that has 2 or more cards! And And by using their effects to make the opening moves to capture these columns, you’ll be able fight by following up with a super intense Link Monster! Also, be sure to note the “World Legacy” cards that support this series!
“Jack Knight” Link Monster
A Link 3 Cyberse “Jack Knight” Link Monster appears! It dominates the field by protecting itself from your opponent’s effects, while also have the intense means to call forth allies from the Deck!
Jack Knight of the World Scars
[Link 3/Cyberse-Type/ATK 3000]
2+ “Jack Knight” monsters
You can only use the (3) effect of “Jack Knight of the World Scars” once per turn.
(1) While there are no other cards in the same column as this card, it can attack directly.
(2) If this card in the Extra Monster Zone does not point to a monster, it cannot be destroyed by card effects, also your opponent cannot target it with card effects.
(3) You can send 1 other card you control in the same column as this card to the GY; Special Summon 1 “Jack Knight” monster from your Deck in Defense Position.
▶ Point ◀
Fundamentally this card needs 3 “Jack Knight” monsters to be Link Summoned. There are cases where you’ll want to shift to the offensive with 3 “Jack Knights”, but there’s also cases where it’s preferable to Link Summon to prepare to counter your opponent and use its Direct Attack effect. Figure out the situations that fit this monster!
“Jack Knight” Monsters (Level 5~8)
Besides their Link Monster, all the “Jack Knight” monsters are Level 5 or higher LIGHT Psychic-Type monsters. They can be deployed by Special Summoning themselves with their 1st effect, while their respective 2nd effects all can be used to break through the front lines!
1st Monster Effect (This is an Effect that all the “Jack Knights” possess)
(1): If 2 or more cards are in the same column, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to that column.
2nd Monster Effect
“World Legacy” Spell/Trap Cards That Strongly Support The Series Also Are Worth Noting!
We’ll be checking out 4 brand new “World Legacy” Spell/Trap Cards that are also making their debut!
It Supports Battle And Has A Draw Effect That Sends Cards To The GY That’s Strong! It Also Has A Surprising Effect That Can Be Unleashed At The End Of The Duel!
Scars Carved by the World Legacy
(1) All “Jack Knight” monsters on the field gain 300 ATK/DEF.
(2) Once per turn: You can discard 1 “Jack Knight” monster or 1 “World Legacy” card; draw 1 card.
(3) You can banish 8 “Jack Knight” monsters with different names from your GY and/or face-up from your field; send all cards in your opponent’s hand and Extra Deck to the GY.
It Negates The Effects Of Trap Cards Activated In The Same Column As Ally! You Can Prepare Further Combos With Its At Activation Effect!
Key to the World Legacy
(1) When this card is activated: You can target 1 of your banished “Jack Knight” monsters or “World Legacy” cards; add it to your hand.
(2) When an opponent’s Trap Card or effect activated in the same column as a “Jack Knight” monster you control resolves, negate that effect.
It Negates The Effects Of Spell Cards Activated In The Same Column As An Ally! Its When Activated Effect Supports Battle!
Whispers of the World Legacy
(1) When this card is activated: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher monster on the field; it gains 1000 ATK/DEF until the end of this turn (even if this card leaves the field).
(2) When an opponent’s Spell Card or effect activated in the same column as a “Jack Knight” monster you control resolves, negate that effect.
It Negates The Effects Of Monsters Activated In The Same Column As An Ally! Its When Activated Effect Special Summons Allies From The GY!
True Depths of the World Legacy
(1) When this card is activated: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
(2) When this card leaves the field, destroy that monster. When an opponent’s monster effect activated in the same column as a “Jack Knight” monster you control resolves, negate that effect.
Check Out The Video! The Answer For Key Word Quiz At The Event Is In This Video!
Check out this Video before you head to the Deck Experience Event!
Answer the Question For “Key Word Quiz” at the Experience Event to recieve a gift from the staff!
▼ Go to the Experience Event to Duel Decks with the latest cards before they go on sale!
The “Jack Knights” Deck Experience Event is currently being held! [Until October 13th, 2017]
What cards will you combine together to make your Deck?
Consider cards that have good synergy!
───If you specify conditions and search the Card Database, you might be able to discover new possibilities!
▼ Search the Card Database for currently released cards
“World Legacy” Cards
[On Sale October 14th, 2017]
Besides the cards that have appeared in the “Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS” animated series, cards all Duelists will need are included in this basic pack (the 3rd one of 2017)! Of course there’s Cyberse-Types used by the protaganist “Playmaker”, but there’s also powerful cards used by “Revolver” along with the “Tindangle” series used by “Akira Zaizen”! Also, keep your eyes on the new series “Mythical Beast” which fights with Spell Counters and the “Jack Knights” whose effects affect the same column!
[ To the Product Page ]