More SECE stuff
Site is seizing. Avoid the wet floor.
SECE-JP020 – Rare
Earth Machine / Pendulum
Pendulum Effect: (1) You cannot Special Summon monsters, except “Qliphort” monsters. This effect cannot be negated. (2) During the End Phase, if you Tribute Summoned this turn: You can draw 1 card for each “Qliphort” monster Tributed for a Tribute Summon this turn.
Unhandled exception at 0x1i-666 in qliphoth.exe
Access violation writing location 0x00-000
Ignore the error and continue? <Y/N> … [ ]
= = = CARNAGE = = =
Necloth no Maihime / Dance Princess of the Nekroz
Water Spellcaster / Effect
You can only use the (2) effect of “Dance Princess of the Nekroz” once per turn. (1) Your opponent cannot respond to the activation of your “Nekroz” Ritual Spell Cards by activating cards or effects. All “Nekroz” Ritual Monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects. (2) If this card is Tributed by an effect: You can target 1 of your banished “Nekroz” monsters, except for “Dance Princess of the Nekroz”; add it to your hand.
SECE-JP060 – Rare
Necloth no Hankonjutsu / Nekroz Revival Arts
This card is used to Ritual Summon a “Nekroz” Ritual Monster. You can only use the (1) effect of “Nekroz Revival Arts” once per turn. (1) Ritual Summon 1 “Nekroz” Ritual Monster from your hand or Graveyard by Tributing monsters from your side of the field or hand whose total Levels exactly equal the Level of the monster you Ritual Summon. (2) If you control no monsters: You can banish both this card and 1 “Nekroz” monster from your Graveyard; add 1 “Nekroz” Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
(1) If a Level 4 or lower monster is Normal or Flip Summoned: Negate its effects until the end of the turn. (2) If a Level 5 or higher monster(s) is Special Summoned: Negate its effects until the end of the turn. Banish it if it leaves the field. (3) If there is no face-up “Qliphort” card except for “Reqliphort”, send this card to the Graveyard.
Performapal Fire Mufflio
(1) When a Pendulum Monster you control is destroyed in battle: Special Summon this card from the Pendulum Zone.
(1) Once per turn, after damage calculation in which a Pendulum Monster you control destroys an opponent’s monster in battle: That monster you control gains 200 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase and can attack once again in a row.
Symphonic Warrior Guitaz
(1) Discard 1 card from your hand; Special Summon 1 “Symphonic Warrior”, except “Symphonic Warrior Guitaz” from your Deck. You can only use this effect of “Symphonic Warrior Guitaz” once per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 “Symphonic Warrior” monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon that monster.
Comments are closed.