[Duelist News] “Cybese Link” Special Feature
Structure Deck “Cyberse Link” Special Feature
The latest animated series “Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS” has a hero, Yusaku, who changes form when he fights inside Virtual Reality cyberspace… …
His name there is “Playmaker”.
On June 17th, 2017, a preconstructed Deck, “Structure Deck Cyberse Link” appears, meant to allow players enjoy Link Summons with everything they’ve got using Link Monsters and Cyberse-Type monsters used by that hero!
Pay attentuon to many of the new cards included, as they’re powerful cards that support Link Summons!
Since we’ll be showing you how to use this Deck as well as introduce new cards, you’ll be able to enjoy the Duel as you Link Summon!
Deck User Guide – A Playing Image Centered Around The New Cards
Let’s check out this Playing Guide which contains images of combos centered around the new cards!
Let’s Link Summoning Using The New Cyberse-Type!!
This Deck’s main strategy is to continuously Link Summon by, via expanding your field by Special Summoning monsters not only from your hand and Graveyard, but also from your banished cards. Aim to Link Summon using the effects of “Dot Scaper” and “Balancer Lord” when they’re banished, as well as using the effect of “ROM Cloudia” by Special Summoning a monster after it’s destroyed. By increasing the number of monsters in a Co-Link with one another, you can activate the multiple effects of the two Link Monsters “Trigate Wizard” and “Binal Sorceress”, while using Spell & Trap Cards or “Encode Talker” who specializes in support to defend them, as your Co-Links make you stronger.
By banishing a Cyberse-Type on your field temporarily, you can add 1 Cyberse-Type with less ATK than that monster from your Deck to your hand. And since it’s a Quick-Play Spell Card, you can use it to protect your monster.
Activate their effects when they’re banished!
Aim to use their effects by using the effect of “Dual Assembloom” who banishes cards from the hand or field..
By using the effect of “Encode Talker”, you can strongly defend the monsters it’s in Link Point with! By increasing your Co-Links, you can activate powerful effects!
Use Cyberse-Type Monsters To Link Summon!
Link Monsters: Aim To Co-Link For The Sake Of Combos!
3 powerful Link Monsters appear! They’re a strong crew who become stronger in terms of how their combos vary due to Co-Linking!!!
The Allies Close To It Become The Source of It Powering Up! You an Also Aim For Double Damage (4600) Via Co-Link With “Trigate Wizard”!!
[Link 3/Cyberse-Type/ATK 2300]
2+ Cyberse monsters
(1) Once per turn, before damage calculation, if a monster you control that this card points to battles an opponent’s monster with higher ATK: You can activate this effect; make that monster you control unable to be destroyed by that battle, you take no battle damage from that battle, also, after damage calculation, this card or 1 monster it points to gains ATK equal to the current ATK of that opponent’s monster, until the end of this turn.
It Gains A Total Of 3 Intense Effects Based On The Number Of Co-Links! Use It In The Main Monster Zone!
[Link 3/Cyberse-Type/ATK 2200]
2+ monsters, except Tokens
(1) This card gains these effects depending on the number of monsters in a Co-Link with it.
● 1 or more: If a monster in a Co-Link with this card battles an opponent’s monster, any battle damage it inflicts to your opponent is doubled.
● 2 or more: Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; banish it.
● 3: Once per turn, when a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card.
It Gains Up To 2 Battle Support Effects Based On The Number Of Its Co-Links! You Can Also Aim For Gaining LP Via Battle!
[Link 2/Cyberse-Type/ATK 1600]
2 monsters, except Tokens
(1) This card gains these effects depending on the number of monsters in a Co-Link with it.
● 1 or more: When a monster in a Co-Link with this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent by battling an opponent’s monster: You can gain LP equal to that battle damage.
● 2: Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 2 face-up monsters you control; the ATK of 1 of those monsters becomes half its current ATK, and if it does, the other monster gains that lost ATK. These changes last until the end of this turn.
▶ Point ◀
Check the directions of your Link Arrows, when your Link Monsters are arranged in Co-Links, they get stronger!
⇒ “Trigate Wizard” and “Binal Sorceress”, gain effects depending on the number of monsters they’re in a Co-Link with!
New Cyberse-Type Monsters Appear!
Many new monsters of the new Cyberse-Type appear with effects related to bringing monsters out, easily allowing you to Link Summon!
It Can Special Summmon Itself Whether Sent To The Graveyard Or Banished, Making It Great Support For Link Summons!!
[ATK 0/DEF 2100]
You can only use 1 “Dot Scraper” effect per turn. You can only use each effect of “Dot Scraper” once per Duel.
(1) If this card is sent to the GY: You can Special Summon it.
(2) If this card is banished: You can Special Summon it.
[⇒ Even if you use it as a material for Link Summoning (which sends it to the Graveyard), you can Special Summon it with its 1st effect! It’s an intense effect that can easily lead to further Link Summons! Even if you banish it with the 2nd effect of “Dual Assembloom” or so such, you can use its 2nd Effect! ]
Power-Up Your Fellow Cyberse-Types! It Also Has An Effect To Protect Itself From Destruction!
[ATK 1500/DEF 1500]
(1) While this Normal Summoned/Set card is on the field, Cyberse monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF during your turn only.
(2) If this card on the field would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy 1 Cyberse monster you control or in your hand instead.
[⇒ Its Second Effect destroys a Cyberse-Type in its place, you can choose the monster you need to prepare for your combos! We recommend using the effect of monsters like “ROM Cloudia” or “Dot Scaper” whose effects activate even if they’re destroyed in the hand! ]
Not Only Can It Special Summon Itself From The Hand, But It Has An Intense Effect To Return All Monsters In The Extra Monster Zone To The Deck!!
[ATK 1600/DEF 0]
(1) If your opponent controls a monster in the Extra Monster Zone and you do not, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2) You can Tribute this card; shuffle all monsters in the Extra Monster Zones into the Deck, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn.
[⇒ If only your opponent controls a monster in the Extra Monster Zone, and you can then use its 2nd effect to return the monster in your opponent’s Extra Monster Zone! By the way, the 1st effect is easy to use even if there’s a monster in your Main Monster Zone (all that matters is there you don’t have a monster in the Extra Monster Zone)! ]
Two Effects Useful For Bringing Out Monsters, Which Supports Link Summons!!
[ATK 1700/DEF 1200]
You can only use the (2) effect of “Balancer Lord” once per turn.
(1) Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP; you can Normal Summon 1 Cyberse monster during your Main Phase this turn, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)
(2) If this card is banished: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand.
[⇒ Its first effect not only lets you bring out additional monsters for a Link Summon, it also supports effects that activate when you Normal Summoned! Not only this “ROM Cloudia”, but it lets you combo with “Draconnet” or “Cyberse Gadget” whose effects activate when Normal Summon them! ]
It Leads Into Combos By Adding Allies From The Graveyard To The Hand! Its Effect That Calls Allies From The Deck Helps To Maintain The Frontline!
[ATK 1800/DEF 0]
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Cyberse monster in your GY, except “ROM Cloudia”; add it to your hand.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster from your Deck, except “ROM Cloudia”.
[⇒ Its first effect lets you add monsters that Special Summon from the hand to your hand, allowing you to Link Summon! Not only “Backlinker” in this Deck, but you can use the Special Summon from hand effect of “Backup Secretary” as well! ]
It Special Summons From The Hand When An Ally Normal Summons!! Let’s Link Summon By Using The Effect That Special Summons A Token!
[ATK 2300/DEF 500]
You can only use the (1) effect of “Boot Stagguard” once per turn.
(1) When a Cyberse monster is Normal Summoned to your field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 “Stag Token” (Cyberse/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).
[⇒ By combining it with the 1st effect of “Kleinant”, the effect of “Kleinant” can raise its attack, which makes it easier to activate this card’s 2nd effect! ]
Its ATK Is The Key! Banish Monsters On The Field To Use Its Intense Effect!
[ATK 2800/DEF 1000]
You can only use the (1) effect of “Dual Assembloom” once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand or GY: You can banish 2 Cyberse monsters from your hand and/or face-up from your field; Special Summon this card, but its ATK becomes halved.
(2) Once per turn: You can banish 1 card from your hand; banish 1 monster on the field with ATK less than or equal to this card’s.
[⇒ Its 1st effect Special Summons it, but its ATK is lowered, making the second effect difficult to use! At such a time, remember to banish it with cards like “Cynet Backdoor” to return its ATK back to normal! ]
A Level 2 Normal Monster Also Appears!
Spell & Trap Cards That Support The Moves Of The Cyberse-Type Also Appear!
Spell & Trap Cards appear that strongly support bring out Cyberse-Type and Link Monsters!
A Quick-Play Spell Card That Not Only Adds Cyberse-Types From Your Deck To Your Hand But Also Allows Various Combos!!
You can only activate 1 “Cynet Backdoor” per turn.
(1) Target 1 Cyberse monster you control; banish it, and if you do, add 1 Cyberse monster with ATK less than the banished monster’s original ATK from your Deck to your hand. During your next Standby Phase, return that banished monster to the field, and if you do, it can attack directly that turn.
[⇒ A Quick-Play Spell Card that banishes a Cyberse-Type, that you can activate in response to an opponent’s effect. You can use it to move an Extra Monster Zone monster to the Main Monster Zone, and you can also use it to co-link Link Monsters!! If you use it on “Balancer Lord” whose effect activates when Banished, you can pull off a combo by Special Summoning the monster you add to your hand! ]
A Trap Card With A Powerful Effect That Calls Forth “Encode Talker” And “Decode Talker”!!
(1) Target 1 LINK-3 Cyberse Link Monster you control or in your GY; banish it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “code Talker” monster from your Extra Deck.
(2) If you do not control a monster in the Extra Monster Zone: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 of your banished “code Talker” monsters; Special Summon it.
[⇒ Banish an “Encode Talker” or “Decode Talker” about to be taken out by your opponent or that’s been sent to the Graveyard, and Special Summon a “code Talker” monster! Its 1st effect can be activated by use a “Trigate Wizard” in your Graveyard as well. ]
Also Pay Attention To The Reprinted Cards!
It also includes that have been used up to now along with many powerful cards that are quite useful! There’s cards with Special Summon effects that support Link Summoning, such as “Jester Confit” and “Glow-Up Bolb“, but there’s also powerful cards used in a variety of decks, such as “Mathematician“, “Soul Charge“, “Cosmic Cyclone“, “Gold Sarcophagus“, “Storming Mirror Force“, and “Solemn Strike“!
Check Out This Video!
Check out this video and head to the Deck Experience Event!
▼ An event where you can Duel using a Deck filled with the latest cards before they go on release!
A Link Summon Experience Event: “Playmaker” Deck Version is being held！[ Until June 16th, 2017 ]
What Cards Will You Add Together For Your Deck?
Let’s add cards that fit you!
─── Check the Card Database for cards already out and discover new possibilities!!
▼ Check The Card Database For Cards That Are Already Out
Cyberse-Type Monsters (Level 4 or Lower)
Cyberse-Type Link Monsters
STRUCTURE DECK Cybese Link
[On Sale June 17th, 2017]
The form which the hero, “Yusaku”, of the new animated series “Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS” uses to fight in VR cyberspace… … Its name is “Playmaker”. A preconstructed Deck appears that makes use of the Link Monster and Cyberse-Type monsters used by this hero, that will be sure to let you enjoy the wonders of Link Summons! Many new cards appear, and also many powerful cards that support Link Summons are included! Enjoy this protaganist themed Deck that lets you use Link Summons!
[ To the Product Page ]