Revealed a while ago, the Yu-Gi-Oh! x GU apparel collaboration is now available in the West, with up to two promotional cards available as well.
From the 27th of October, GU’s store in New York’s City’s SoHo neighbourhood will be selling their Yu-Gi-Oh! 25th Anniversary collection.
If you spend $50 USD or more on Yu-Gi-h! products, you’ll receive an OCG Kuriboh printed with the GU logo. Only 300 will be available – first-come, first-served.
You can also purchase a Special Box containing all five of the collection’s hoodies and sweatshirts for $169.90 USD. The box also contains an OCG Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon, also printed with the GU logo, but only 30 boxes are available, and only one box will be available for each person.
We’ve covered them before, but here are the items in the collection and their listed prices on GU’s US site:
Short-sleeved graphic T-shirts:
- Three types: Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon, Toon World (pictured) and Toon Summoned Skull
- Price: ¥19.90 USD
Long-sleeved sweat parkas
- Two colours: Black and dark green
- Price: ¥239.90 USD
Long-sleeved sweat pullovers:
- Three types: Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Dark Magician (pictured), Yu-Gi-Oh! 25th anniversary
- Price: ¥29.90 USD
Long-sleeved knitted pullover & Long-sleeved knitted cardigan:
- Price: $39.90 USD each
- Three types: Millennium Puzzle, Kuriboh, Blue-Eyes White Dragon (pictured)
- Price: ¥3.90 USD
High Ankle socks:
- Two colours: White and Black, Black and Red
- Price: $3.90/$2.71 USD
- Four types: Black with Millennium Puzzle symbol, Brown with Kuribohs (pictured), Dark Green with Toon silhouettes, Navy with Blue-Eyes White Dragons
- Price: $7.90 USD