Do you have either iron will or steel determination?
How to use the brand new “Raidraptor” cards
Kinjo Yamato-san, Shun’s voice actor in the Japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V says hello.
A member of the “Resistance” from the Xyz Dimension who seek to take back their homeland from the invasion of “Academia” of the Fusion Dimension, one of the 4 worlds split from the original world. Having failed to save his comrades, he tracks down his kidnapped “Ruri” to take her back, supported by an iron will and steel determination to his cause.
PHNI-JP004 Raid Raptors – Noir Lanius (Raidraptor – Noir Lanius)
Level 4 DARK Winged Beast Effect Monster
You can only use the (1)st and (2)nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) During the Main Phase, if this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: You can target 1 “Raidraptor” monster you control; add 1 “Raidraptor” monster with a different Level from your Deck to your hand.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; increase or decrease the Levels of all “Raidraptor” monsters you currently control by 1 until the end of this turn.
Note: This card likely references the Kuro in Shun’s surname, which means black.
PHNI-JP005 Raid Raptors – Bloom Vulture (Raidraptor – Bloom Vulture)
Level 4 DARK Winged Beast
You can only use 1 effect among the (1) and (2) effects of this card’s name once per turn, and only once that turn, also during the turn you activate these effects, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except DARK monsters.
(1) If all face-up monsters you control are Winged Beast monsters: You can Special Summon this card and 1 “Raidraptor” monster from your hand.
(2) If you control no monsters: You can target 2 Level 4 or lower “Raidraptor” monsters in your GY, including this card; Special Summon them in Defense Position.
Note: This card likely references the Saki in Shun’s surname, which means bloom or flower.
PHNI-JP045 Raid Raptors – Rising Rebellion Falcon (Raidraptor – Rising Rebellion Falcon)
Rank 13 DARK Winged Beast Xyz Effect Monster
Materials: 5 Level 13 Winged-Beast monsters
(1) If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can destroy as many cards your opponent controls as possible, then, if this card has 3 or more “Raidraptor” Xyz Monsters with different names as material, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monsters’ total original ATK.
(2) Unaffected by other cards’ effects.
(3) Once per turn: You can detach 3 materials from this card, then target 1 “Raidraptor” Xyz Monster in your GY; replace this effect with that monster’s original effects until the End Phase.
PHNI-JP046 Raid Raptors – Brave Strix (Raidraptor – Brave Strix)
Rank 5 DARK Winged Beast Xyz Effect Monster
Materials: 2 Level 5 monsters
You can only use 1 of the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) You can detach 1 material from this card; Set 1 “Raidraptor” Spell/Trap directly from your Deck.
(2) If this card has a Winged Beast monster as material: You can detach 1 material from this card; add 1 “Rank-Up-Magic” Spell from your Deck to your hand.
(3) A “Raidraptor” Xyz Monster that has this card as material gains this effect.
● Gains ATK equal to its own Rank x 100.
PHNI-JP056 Яise-Rank-Up-Magic Raid Raptors’ Force (Rise-Rank-Up-Magic Raidraptor’s Force)
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) During either Main Phase or your opponent’s Battle Phase: Target 2 or more “Raidraptor” Xyz Monsters you control and/or GY, including 1 on the field; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 “Raidraptor” Xyz Monster whose Rank equals the total Ranks of those 2 or more monsters, and if you do, attach those monsters to it as material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon. Transfer their materials to the Summoned monster.)
PHNI-JP057 Raid Raptors – Roost (Raidraptor – Roost)
Continuous Spell Card
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If a “Raidraptor” monster(s) is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck to your field: You can add 1 “Raidraptor” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, except “Raidraptor Roost”.
(2) You can target 3 of your “Raidraptor” monsters that are banished and/or in your GY; place them on the bottom of the Deck in any order, then draw 1 card.
PHNI-JP074 Raidraptor – Glorious Bright (Raidraptor – Barrage)
You can only use 1 of the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) If you control a “Raidraptor” monster: Target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; negate its effects until the end of this turn. Unless you control a “Raidraptor” Xyz Monster at activation, you can only target monsters.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 of your “Raidraptor” monsters that is banished or in your GY; add it to your hand.
Note: This card is name after Final Glorious Bright, Ultimate Falcon’s attack. Its dub name is Broadside Barrage.