Now you too can experience the dread of goldfish scooping. It’s just like my Japanese animes!
News about various products present in the JUMP Festa have been revealed by the Japanese version of the Official Database.
Premium Pack 2019:
As we reported just some hours ago, here’s the last 3 remaining cards from the Premium Pack:
Dangerous Deathtoy Nightmary / Dangerous Frightfur Nightmary
Dark Fiend / Fusion / Effect
1 “Edge Imp” monster + 2 “Fluffal” monsters
(1) Gains 300 ATK for each Fairy and Fiend monsters in your GY during your turn.
(2) When this Fusion Summoned card destroys a monster by battle: You can send a number of “Frightfur”, “Fluffal”, and/or “Edge Imp” monsters from your Deck to the GY, equal to the Level of the destroyed monster.
(3) When an opponent’s card effect that targets this card on the field is activated (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 “Frightfur” monster from your Extra Deck; negate that effect.
Tamashii no Samayou Hakaba / Gravyeard of Wandering Souls
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) If a monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the GY while this card is already face-up: Special Summon 1 “Fireball Token” (Pyro/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100).
(2) If a monster(s) from your hand or field is sent to the GY by an opponent’s card effect while this card is already face-up: Special Summon as many “Fireball Tokens” as possible to your field, up to the number of those sent monsters.
Bye Bye Damage
Normal Trap Card
You can only apply the effect of “Bye Bye Damage” once per turn.
(1) During damage calculation, when a monster you control is attacked: That monster you control is not destroyed by that battle, also battle damage you take from that battle inflicts twice as much effect damage to your opponent.
Kingyo Sukui / Goldfish Rescue
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 monster in your opponent’s GY; excavate the top card of your Deck, and if it is a monster with the same Attribute as the target, add the excavated card to your hand, and shuffle the target into the Deck. Otherwise, send the exacvated card to the GY, and destroy this card.
NOTE: As you can expect, this is wordplay on “goldfish scooping”, replacing the “scooping” with “rescue”.
Speed Start Deck: Link Edition and Speed Start Deck: Synchro Edition:
These are 100% reprints
Noble Knight Artorigus
Elemental HERO Sparkman
Warrior of Zera
Chamberlain of the Six Samurai
Goblin Elite Attack Force
Horn of the Unicorn
Two-Headed King Rex
The Dragon Dwelling int he Cave
Vanguard of the Dragon
Swing of Memories
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier