A D/D that summons Pendulums, and a Performapal designed to stop a GO-D/D/D.
VJMP-JP161 Entermate Turn Trooper (Performapal Turn Trooper)
Level 4 LIGHT Warrior Effect Monster
(1) At the start of your Battle Phase: You can place 1 counter on this card (max. 2).
(2) This card gains the following effects based on the number of counters on it.
• 1: Once per turn, when an opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can negate that attack.
• 2: You can Tribute this card; banish all monsters on the field until your opponent’s 2nd End Phase after activation.
VJMP-JP162 DD Ark (D/D Ark)
Level 4 DARK Fiend Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 1
You can only use the Pendulum Effect of this card’s name one per turn.
(1) You can target 1 Pendulum Summoned monster your opponent controls; destroy this card and that monster.
You can only use the Monster Effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is destroyed by an effect: You can Special Summon 1 face-up “D/D” Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck, except “D/D Ark”, but its effects are negated.