Beware the temper of the Kami, for the Kami might just make you disappear…
DUNE-JP032 アラヒメの御巫 Arahime no Mikanko (Arahime the Manifested Mikanko)
Level 9 LIGHT Fairy Ritual Effect Monster
You can Ritual Summon this card with “Mikanko Kagura”.
You can only use the (1) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand or GY and you have another “Mikanko” card in your GY: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; equip it with this card.
(2) Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card is equipped to a monster: You can return this card and the equipped monster to the hand.
(3) Cannot be destroyed by battle, also your opponent takes any battle damage you would have taken from battles involving this card.
Note: This card is visually referencing the Kyubi no Kitsune, a great and powerful Yokai with a 1000 year life span, considered to also be an incredibly adept and powerful sorcerer.
DUNE-JP076 御巫かみかくし Mikanko Kamikakushi (Mikanko Spiriting Away)
Normal Trap Card
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; equip that face-up monster to a “Mikanko” monster you control, then, if there is a Ritual Monster Card on the field, you can inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Equip Spell you control.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 of your “Mikanko” monsters that is banished or in your hand.
Note: かみかくし means to be disappeared or spirited away. It should be noted that this is basically a coin toss on it being translated, so if this remains “Mikanko Kamikakushi” in the TCG by chance, that’s why. Yes, the term here is the term used in the name of the Studio Ghibli movie.