New “Dracoverlords” And The “Amorphage” Who Restrict The Opponent!!
The new series “Amorphage” who appear in “Shining Victories” which goes on sale January 9th, 2016… … are EARTH Dragon-Type monsters with hideous forms, who possess powerful effects to limit both players’ moves!
And, two new “Dracoverlords” appear!! (A Ritual Monster or Pendulum Monster)
The Ritual Monster “Amorphactor Psycho, the Vain Dracoverlord” can be Ritual Summoned by an unprecidented method: With the very Field Spell that powers up “Amorphage”! Not only does it have a sinister form, but it has powerful effects that dominate both the Field and the Duel!
New “Dracoverlord” Monsters And Related Cards!
There are two new “Dracoverlords” as well as two powerful Spell Cards with effects related to “Dracoverlords”!
Amorphactor Psycho, the Vain Dracoslayer
[Dragon-Type ATK 2950/DEF 2500]
You can Ritual Summon this card with “Amorphous Persona”.
(1) After this card is Ritual Summoned, skip your opponent’s next Main Phase 1.
(2) Negate the effects of face-up Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters on the field.
(3) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 “Dracoverlord” monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Amorphactor Psycho, the Vain Dracoverlord”.
[⇒ Its (1) effect is brutal and chaos-undcuing! Skipping Main Phase 1 forces your opponent to either enter the Battle Phase or go straight to the End Phase. Its (2) effect is also quite strong, as it controls the field and cuts off your opponent’s ability to counterattack!]
[Field Spell Card]
(1) All “Amorphage” monsters on the field gain 300 ATK and DEF.
(2) Up to twice per turn, each time an “Amorphage” monster(s) you control is Tributed, immediately draw 1 card.
(3) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Tribute Pendulum Monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal exactly 8, then Ritual Summon 1 “Amorphactor Psycho, the Vain Dracoverlord” from your hand.
[⇒ Not only does it draw cards and power-up “Amorphage”, it also has an effect to Ritual Summon one of the new “Dracoverlord”s! ]
Rector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord
[Dragon-Type ATK 1950/DEF 0]
(1) At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a Pendulum Monster: Destroy that monster and this card.
(1) Negate the effects of face-up Pendulum Monsters your opponent controls.
[⇒ Its Monster Effect strikes down Pendulum Monsters, while its incredibly powerful Pendulum Effect negates the effects of your opponent’s Pendulum Monsters! Also, it can be used to help set up for activating “True Draco Awakening” (Described Below), which has an intense effect that blows everything away!]
True Draco Awakening
[Normal Spell Card]
(1) If there is a “Dracoverlord” monster and a non-Pendulum “Dracoslayer” monster on the field: Shuffle as many cards on the field as possible into the Deck, then you can Special Summon 1 “Dracoslayer” or “Dracoverlord” monster from your Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
[⇒ It has a terrifying effect that sweeps the field clean of cards! Afterwards, you can Special Summon a monster from your Deck, but you’re not just limited to “Dracoslayer” or “Dracoverlord” Pendulum monsters, but you can even bring out the Ritual Monster “Amrophactor Psycho, the Vain Dracoslayer”!]
Introducing the “Amorphage” Monsters!
The “Amorphage” are a brand new series who fight by using their Monster and Pendulum Effects to limit both players’ actions! The limits apply to both players, but many of their effects don’t apply to “Amorphage” monsters, meaning you can make your moves without much impact on you!
Their Monster Effects Seal Special Summoning From The Extra Deck!
Their Pendulum Effects Restrict Your Opponent’s Actions, And Allow You To Deploy “Amorphage”
The “Amorphage” Pendulum Monsters, in exchange for powerful Pendulum effects that hinder both players’ actions, during each of your Standby Phases, have to Tribute 1 monster you control or they destroy themselves. If you have 2 “Amorphage” Pendulum Monsters in your Pendulum Zones, each needs a monster to release, so make your moves based on this!
Powerful Support Cards Are Also Included!
There’s a Continuous Spell Card and a Continuous Trap Card, both of which have persistent effects, that strongly maintain the “Amorphage’s” powerful battle formation!
[Continuous Spell Card]
You can only use the (2) effect of “Amorphage Infection” once per turn.
(1) All “Amorphage” monsters on the field gain 100 ATK and DEF for each “Amorphage” card on the field.
(2) If a monster(s) in your hand or your side of the field is Tributed, or destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 “Amorphage” card from your Deck to your hand.
[⇒ It’s okay to add Spell/Trap Cards to your hand using its (2) effect! It’s useful to deal with things based on the situation!]
[Continuous Trap Card]
You can only use the (2) effect of “Amorphage Lysis” once per turn.
(1) All monsters on the field, except “Amorphage” monsters, lose 100 ATK and DEF for each “Amorphage” card on the field.
(2) If a card(s) in your Pendulum Zone(s) is destroyed (except during the Damage Step): You can place 1 “Amorphage” Pendulum Monster from your Deck in your Pendulum Zone.
[⇒ Both of its effects help with maintaining “Amorphage” cards on the field, allowing you to keep a strong frontline! ]
What kind of cards will you combine for your Deck?
[On January 9th, 2016]
It includes many of the Lancer’s cards that were used in the “Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V” animated series! It also includes many cards used by Yugo and Serena! Also worth noting is the new “Amorphage” seires, who fight by keeping “Amorphage” cards on the field to bind the opponent’s movements! Also,there are plenty of new “Blue-Eyes” related cards included, in anticipation for the movie! Decide the game using combos with the overwhelming pwer
[ To The Product Page ]