World Legacy Anihilation, Orcustrated Climax & The Remaining Dinowrestlers
Dark Neostorm Remaining Cards Pt. 3
Seiibutsu no Motarasu Houkai / World Legacy Annihilation
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) You can banish 1 “World Legacy” monster from your hand, GY, or face-up field, then target 1 Link Monster on the field; it gains ATK equal to the banished monster’s original ATK.
(2) If a Link Monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or an opponent’s card effect: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 Cyberse Link Monster from your GY.
Orphegel Climax / Orcustrated Climax
You can only use either this card name’s (1) or (2) effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated while you control an “Orcust” Link Monster: Negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 DARK Machine monster in your Deck or that is banished to your hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except DARK Machine monsters.
Earth Dinosaur / Effect
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) If you control a “Dinowrestler” monster, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing.
(2) During your turn, if your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) and this card is in your GY: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower “Dinowrestler” monster in your GY; Special Summon it, then add this card from your GY to your hand.
Dinowrestler Martial Anga
Earth Dinosaur / Effect
(1) During damage calculation, if your “Dinowrestler” monster battles an opponent’s monster with an equal or higher ATK (Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand to the GY; that monster you control cannot be destroyed by that battle, also end the Battle Phase at the end of the Damage Step.
(2) Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was sent there this turn to activate this card’s effect, and your opponent controls more monsters than you do: You can Special Summon this card.
Tyrant Dino Fusion
(1) Fusion Summon 1 “Dinowrestler” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Material, and if you do, the first time it would be destroyed by battle or card effect, it is not destroyed.