First up, the Starter Deck
Entermate Burancobra / Performapal Swing Cobra
Level 4 EARTH Reptile-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 2
(1) Once per turn, when your monster opponent inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can send the top card of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard.
(1) This card can attack directly.
(2) If this card attacks, it switches to Defense Position when the Battle Phase Ends.
Entermate King Bear / Performapal King Bear
Level 6 Scale 7 EARTH Beast-Warrior-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
(1) During the End Phase, if this card was activated during this turn: You can destroy this card, and if you do, add 1 face-up Pendulum monster or 1 monster in your Graveyard that is Level 7 or higher to your hand.
(1) This Attack Position card cannot be destroyed by Spell/Trap Effects.
(2) During your Battle Phase, this card gains 100 ATK for each “Performapal” card you control.
Entermate Showdown / Performapal Showdown
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target face-up monsters your opponent controls, up to the number of face-up Spell Cards you control; change those monsters to face-down Defense Position.
Entermate Longphone Bull / Performapal Longphone Bull
Level 4 EARTH Beast-Type Effect Monster
You can only activate the effect of “Performapal Longphone Bull” once per turn.
(1) If you Special Summon this card: You can add 1 non-Pendulum “Performapal” monster from your Deck to your hand.
Entermate Gittanbatta / Performapal Seesawhopper
Level 4 EARTH Insect-Type Effect Monster
You can only use the (3) effect of “Performapal Seesawhopper” once per turn.
(1) Once per turn, if this card was Special Summoned, it cannot be destroyed by battle.
(2) During your opponent’s End Phase: You can target 1 Level 3 or lower “Performapal” monster in your Graveyard; send this card to the Graveyard, and if you do, add that card to your hand.
(3) If this card is in your Graveyard, and you send a “Performapal” from the hand to your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.
Entermate Inchorus / Performapal Parakhorus
Level 3 WIND Winged Beast-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 2
(1) Once per turn, if there is a “Performapal” card, “Magician” card or “Odd-Eyes” card in your other Pendulum Zone other than “Performapal Parakhorus”: you can make this card’s Pendulum Scale becomes 7 until the end of the turn.
(1) If this card is destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon 1 non-Pendulum “Performapal” monster from your Deck.
Enrtermate Momoncarpet / Performapal Carpet Momonga
Level 3 EARTH Beast-Type Pendulum Flip Effect Monster
(1): If there is no card in your other Pendulum Zone, destroy this card.
(2): Halve battle damage you recieve.
(1) If this card is flipped face up: you can target 1 Set card on the field; destroy that card.
(2): If this card is Special Summoned: You can switch this card to face-down Defense Position.
GOLD PACK 2016
Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
Source: V Jump