Structure Deck Pulse of the King First Look
The king and devil now merge here! Rugged soul! Give the roar that created heaven and earth!
Scar-Red Daemon / Scar-Red Dragon Archfiend
DARK Dragon / Synchro / Effect
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner DARK monsters
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) This card’s name becomes “Red Dragon Archfiend” while face-up on the field or in the GY.
(2) If this card is sent from the Monster Zone to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 “Red Dragon Archfiend” from your Extra Deck (this is treated as a Synchro Summon), then, if this card was sent to the GY as Synchro Material for a DARK Dragon Synchro Monster, you can destroy all opponent’s Attack Position monsters.
Level 3 500/200
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Soul Resonator”, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except DARK Synchro Monsters.
(2) If a card(s) you control would be destroyed by card effect while you control “Red Dragon Archfiend” or a Synchro Monster that mentions it, you can banish this card from your GY instead.
Bone Daemon / Bone Archfiend
Level 4 1800/0
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand or GY: You can send 1 other card from your hand or field to the GY; Special Summon this card, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except DARK Dragon Synchro Monsters.
(2) You can target 1 face-up monster you control; send 1 Fiend Tuner from your hand or Deck to the GY, and if you do, increase or decrease that target’s Level by 1.
The “Rumbling of Heaven and Earth” Pack:
Red Dragon Archfiend
Red Nova Dragon
17 thoughts on “Structure Deck Pulse of the King First Look”
Man, I really really wish Konami would release a Toon structure deck. Ninjas now basically do the attack directly thing the same turn, toons are now completely powercrept! Give them truly strong support!
Toons are an ability just like Gemini, Spirirt, and Union. No, we need a whole new archetype of Toons that has nothing to do with the 3 or 4 episodes they appeared in the anime.
I really really hope they have a decent plan for this structure deck. Jack’s cards have always been very weird in they way they’re conceived, never really having a full 100% advantage with a card but always getting some weird restrictions and conditions. Bone has absolutely no reason to discard to special summon itself, despite working from the GY too, and Soul’s protection being so stupidly limited in 2023 is an insult.
They’ll 100% reveal another double Tuning boss monster and for sure at least one trap. I can only hope the rest of the new cards contain some really really good utility and consistence supports, like decent spells
Dawg. It doesn’t just discard. It sends from the monster zone. You can send the synchro to the grave to special summon and then bring out a free RDA synchro. Not to mention at that point you 100% haven’t normal summoned, you can just normal red resonator and vomit even more synchros
For goodness sake this man does not need more support😭 Ots cool yeah but there are charecters in the anime than the main charecters. How about supporting people like syrus or Bastion? Come to think of it we still haven’t seen the fire dragon from the intro so that’s an idea
15th Anniversary of 5D’s.png
Scar-Red Dragon and Soul Resonator are really good. This deck needs really some other low level dark dragon synchro monsters to get into combo. Also more spell utility to get resonators in the graveyard
This deck absolutely needs and deserves this support and more. Hopefully another double-tuning Synchro makes its way into the mix.
Dark/Dark-Dragon synchro limitations mean that the option pool is limited. So it should be strong.
Think about how Synchrons are about to be able to steal Red Supernova Dragon, in addition to summoning a Quasar and Blazar in the same turn.
This structure deck should pave the way to make Jack’s cards on par with that.
Since we are level modifying now, perhaps a dark dragon level 7 or 5.
Wait, lemme get this straight
The original RDA boss monster was originally “Scar-Red Nova Dragon”
It got changed to “Red Nova Dragon” in localisation
Now we have a card called “Scar-Red Daemon”
So the localisation for “Scar-Red” is “Red”, and the localisation for “Red Daemon” is “Red Dragon Archfiend”, so the card will be called… “Red Dragon Archfiend”?
(Real talk, it’ll probably be something like “Double Tuning Red Dragon Archfiend” because even ‘though it doesn’t actually do anything to aid with Double Tuning, it clearly is meant to serve a purpose similar to that of “Accel Synchro Stardust Dragon”)
What does Konami have against the word Scar that they wont use it in the TCG?
>more 5Ds shilling
KONAMI GIVE ME MY GEMINI SUPPORT!
Blackwing Structure deck when?
I don’t think Scar-Red Dragon Archfiend works as a localization. If its effect were negated it would no longer be a “Red Dragon Archfiend” monster and wouldn’t work with the relevant support. Since the tcg doesn’t like scars maybe it’ll just be Red Archfiend lol.
If I have counted correctly, Scar-Red Dragon Archfiend is the 666th Dragon-Type monster in the game. Appropriate.
That’s actually kinda cool
Comments are closed.