All of the art of the shown cards are drawn by Kazuki Takahashi himself!
20TH-JPC00 Blue-Eyes Alternative Ultimate Dragon
Level 12 LIGHT Dragon Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” + “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” + “Blue-Eyes White Dragon”
(1) Cannot be targeted by, or destroyed by, an opponent’s card effect.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy that card. If this card was Fusion Summoned using a monster whose original name is “Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon” as material, you can target 2 or 3 cards instead. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect.
20TH-JPC01 Magician of Black Chaos MAX
Level 8 DARK Spellcaster Ritual Effect Monster
You can Ritual Summon this card with “Chaos Form”. You can only use the (1)st and (2)nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can Tribute 1 monster; your opponent cannot activate monster effects for the rest of this turn.
(2) When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can target 1 Spell Card in your GY; add that card to the hand.
20TH-JPC02 Shugoshin Exodia (The Unstoppable Exodia)
Level 10 DARK Spellcaster Effect Monster
Cannot be Special Summoned.
When this card that was Normal Summoned in the way written in its (1)st effect destroys a DARK Fiend monster that is owned by your opponent by battle, you win the Duel.
(1) You can Tribute 5 monsters to Tribute Summon (but not Set) this card.
(2) This card’s ATK/DEF are equal to the total original ATK/DEF of the monsters Tributed for its Normal Summon.
20TH-JPC03 Shugo Shinkan Mana (Palladium Oracle Mana)
Level 6 LIGHT Spellcaster Effect Monster
You can only use the (1)st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand or GY when exactly 1 Spellcaster monster you control is targeted by your opponent’s card or effect (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY.
(2) Level 7 or higher Spellcaster monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.
(3) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summmon 1 “Dark Magician Girl” from your hand, Deck or GY.
20TH-JPC04 Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon
Level 7 DARK Dragon Special Summon Effect Monster
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 “Red-Eyes” monster from your hand or field. You can only Special Summon “Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon” once per turn this way.
(1) If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this card in your possession is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect: You can target 1 Level 7 or lower “Red-Eyes” monster in your GY, except “Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon”; Special Summon that monster, and if it is “Red-Eyes B. Dragon”, its original ATK becomes doubled.
20TH-JPC05 Neo Kaiser Glider
Level 6 LIGHT Dragon Effect Monster
You can only use the (1)st and (2)nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn each.
(1) You can discard this card and another monster, then target 1 Dragon Normal Monster in your GY; Special Summon that monster.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY: You can activate this effect; all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK until the end of this turn.
It’s confirmed the artwork for many of the new cards are drawn by Kazuki Takahashi himself.