A New Level 6 Synchro, New cards from the anime and a Field Spell
EDIT: Fixed Radish Horse
EDIT: Fixed the horse for a second time. Will be PSCT’d later but you can control the same or fewer amount of monsters to summon it.
Entermate Radish Horse / Performapal Radish Horse
Level 4 EARTH Plant-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 500 DEF 2000
(1) Once per turn: Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and a “Performapal” monster you control; your opponent’s monster loses ATK equal to the ATK of your target “Performapal” monster.
(1) If your opponent controls Special Summoned monsters, and you don’t control more monsters than your opponent, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand)
(2) Once per turn: Target 1 face-up monster you control and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; until the end of this turn, that opponent’s monster loses ATK equal to this card’s AKT and your monster gains ATK equal to this card’s ATK.
Blackfeather – Tornado the Reverse Wind /Blackwing – Tornado the Reverse Wind
Level 4 DARK Winged Beast-Type Effect Monster
(1) If your opponent controls a Special Summoned monster, when this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 “Blackwing” Tuner monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster, but that monster’s effects are negated, and you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except for “Blackwing” monsters.
瑚之龍 Coral Dragon
Level 6 WATER Dragon-Type Synchro Tuner Effect Monster
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
The (2) effect of “Coral Dragon” can only be used once per turn.
(1) Once per turn: You can discard a card, then target a card your opponent controls; destroy that target.
(2) If this Synchro Summoned card is sent to the Graveyard: Draw 1 card.
半魔導帯域 Hanmadou Tai’iki (Semi Spell Zone)
Field Spell Card
Activate this card at only at the start of your Main Phase 1 or Main Phase 2.
(1) During each player’s Main Phase 1, monsters on the field cannot be targeted by, or destroyed by, their controller’s opponent’s card effects.
(2) You cannot activate or Set Field Spell Cards.
Source: TV Commerical