This theme is back to haunt me personally.
BACH-JP016 Security Force Lapswell / S-Force Lapswell
Fiend/Effect, LIGHT, Lv 6, ATK 2400, DEF 2500
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 “S-Force” monster in your GY, except “S-Force Lapswell”; Special Summon it.
(2) You can banish 1 “S-Force” card from your hand; destroy all opponent’s monsters in the same columns as your “S-Force” monsters.
BACH-JP017 Security Force Retroactive / S-Force Retroactive
Warrior/Effect, LIGHT, Lv 1, ATK/DEF 0
You can only use the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If a monster you control would be used as Link Material for a “S-Force” monster, this card in your hand can also be used as material.
(2) During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can return this card to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 2 or higher “S-Force” monster from your hand.
(3) If a “S-Force” monster you control would banish a card(s) from the hand to activate its effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.