[RATE] Juunishishi Spells and Trap
The awaited two Spell Cards and one Trap Card have finally been revealed on the official website as soon as the first event started.
(1) “Juunishishi” monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF.
(2) Your opponent cannot target Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control for an attack, except the Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control with the highest ATK.
(3) Once per turn, if a “Juunishishi” monster you control would be destroyed by a card effect, you can destroy 1 other monster you control or have in your hand instead.
Juunishishi no Kaikyoku
You can only use the (1) effect of “Juunishishi Kaikyoku” once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 face-up card you control; destroy it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Juunishishi” monster from your Deck.
(2) If this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Juunishishi” Xyz Monster you control; attach this card from your Graveyard to that target as Xyz Material.
Juunishishi no Hougou
(1) Target 1 “Juunishishi” Xyz Monster you control; attach 1 “Juunishishi” monster from your Deck to that target as Xyz Material.
(2) During either player’s turn, except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 5 “Juunishishi” cards with different names in your Graveyard; shuffle all 5 into the Deck, then, draw 1 card.
Yes, the pics are small. We might get better ones from the preview events or when the set is near the its release date.
Note: The Field Spell’s name has the English word “Zodiac” in it. It is not a “Juunishishi” card translated as “Zodiac”.