The November and December OCG promos.
YMAB-JP001 True Exodia
- The text that makes your opponent win the Duel by fulfilling the conditions written on this card is not an effect.
- Winning the Duel by the conditions written on this card does not start a Chain. (Cards such as Divine Wrath cannot be activated.)
VJMP-JP173 Wynn the Wind Medium
- The text that treats this card as a “Charmer” card is not an effect.
- This card’s effect that adds a WIND monster with 1500 or less DEF from your Deck to your hand is an Ignition Effect that activates in the hand. (It does not target.)
- Discarding this card and 1 other WIND monster from your hand is the cost to activate this effect.
- This card’s effect that Special Summons it is a Trigger Effect that activates in the hand. (It does not target.)
- This effect can be activated at the end of the Damage Step when a WIND monster in your Monster Zone is destroyed by battle.
VJMP-JP174 Flame Noble Knight Renaud
- This card’s effect that Special Summons it from your hand is not classified as an Ignition, Trigger, Quick, or Continuous Effect. (Special Summoning this card with this effect does not start a Chain.)
- This card that was Special Summoned by this effect is treated as a Tuner monster as long as it remains face-up in the Monster Zone.
- This card’s effect that adds a FIRE Warrior monster or Equip Spell Card to your hand is a Trigger Effect. (It targets 1 FIRE Warrior monster or 1 Equip Spell Card from among your cards in the Graveyard or that are banished, and can be activated during the Damage Step.)
(No Q&As for these.)