You ready to learn, bro?
Today’s issue with fake lists is a simple one: Several specific bits of news other than the List must be in the same magazine as the List. These bits of news pertain to one or more of the following concerns.
- On the Video Game front, “Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Gekitotsu Duel Carnival” is a game announced for the Nintendo 3DS. Some news regarding it is expected.
- On the Booster Pack front, two Duelist Packs were announced some time ago; “Duelist Pack Yuma 2: Gogogo & Dododo”, and “Duelist Pack Kastle”. Some news regarding both of those is expected.
- Lastly, and most significantly, prior JUMP magazines have noticed that there will be a rule change of sorts for Deck Construction, and EXPLICITLY stated that news regarding this rule change will be coming with the List.
Now, for some examples of fake lists.
I really shouldn’t have to go over this, but the editing on this is generally really really bad looking. Cyber-Stein looks horribly off of Rescue Cat, and the borders of cards look very jagged. And Plaguespreader Zombie looks really off artwise, along with Magician of Faith.
– Spellbook of Judgment
– Heavy Storm
– Rescue Cat
– Super Rejuvenation
– Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
– Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
– Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls
– Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
– Spellbook of Secrets
– Elemental HERO Stratos
– Magician of Faith
– Destiny HERO Malicious
– Blackwing – Gale the Whirlwind
– T.G. Striker
– Pot of Greed
Pot of Greed should tip you off why this list is fake instantly, as well.
There’s no picture to prove it, nor website sourced. Why should we trust this? Also most of these card names are unintelligible, so why should you even bother with it?
It doesn’t show the whole list for one, so again, why should we trust this? The left side of the article is from a V-Jump article on which Decks were most commonly used during their qualifiers to get to the World Qualifiers for Japan, which has been posted for prosperity over at Duelist Groundz:
Stay alert, Yu-Gi-Oh! players, and stay classy!