Infused with a brand new wicked Fusion to boot!
PHNI-JP022 Aromalylith – Rozalina (Aromalylith Rozalina)
Level 1 DARK Plant Tuner Effect Monster
You can only use the (1)st and (2)nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) (Quick Effect): You can discard this card, then target 1 “Aroma” monster you control; gain LP equal to half its ATK.
(2) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Aroma” non-Tuner from your Deck, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Plant monsters.
PHNI-JP039 Aromalylith – Magnolia (Aromalylith Magnolia)
Level 8 DARK Plant Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: 1 “Aroma” monster + 1 Plant monster
(1) While your LP are higher than your opponent’s, Plant monsters you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.
(2) Once per turn: You can pay 2000 LP; banish cards on the field equal to the total number of “Humid Winds”, “Dried Winds”, and “Blessed Winds” you control.
(3) Once per turn, if you gain LP (even during the Damage Step): You can make all Plant monsters you currently control gain an equal amount of ATK until the end of this turn.
PHNI-JP050 Aromalylith – Rosemary (Aromalylith Rosemary)
LINK-3 DARK Plant Link Effect Monster
Links: Bottom Left; Bottom; Bottom Right
Materials: 2+ Plant monsters
You can only use the (1)st, (2)nd and (3)rd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Aroma” card from your Deck to your hand.
(2) If you gain LP (even during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon up to 3 “Aroma” monsters from your hand to your zones this card points to.
(3) You can Tribute 1 monster this card points to, then target 1 card on the field; banish it, and if you do, gain 1000 LP.
PHNI-JP068 Aroma Blend
Normal Spell Card
You can only use the (1)st and (2)nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) Discard 1 card; place 1 “Humid Winds”, “Dried Winds”, or “Blessed Winds” from your hand or Deck face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; Fusion Summon 1 Plant Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing materials mentioned on it from your hand and/or field. If your LP are higher than your opponent’s, you can also use Plant monsters in your GY as material, by banishing them.
PHNI-JP077 Aroma Healing
Normal Trap Card
You can only use either the (1)st or (2)nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Gain 1000 LP for each “Aroma” monster with different names you control.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 “Aroma” monster in your GY; Special Summon it (but banish it when it leaves the field), then gain 500 LP.