20th Anniversary Duelist Box from Weekly Shonen Jump
For all your favorite protagonists
Junk Speeder is in for Yusei, 20TH-JPB14
Jaden gets Nebula Neos, 20TH-JPB07
Chou Madou Kishi – Black Cavalry / Dark Cavalry
Level 8 DARK Spellcaster Fusion Effect Monster
Fusion Materials: “Dark Magician” + 1 Warrior monster
(1) This card gains 100 ATK for each Spell/Trap on the field and in the GY(s).
(2) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage.
(3) When card or effect is activated that targets a card on the field (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 card; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card.
Decode End / Decode Destruction
Normal Spell Card
You can activate a card with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) Target 1 “Decode Talker” you control; apply these effects, depending on the number of monsters it points to.
•1+: It gains 500 ATK for each monster it points to.
•2+: Any monster destroyed by battle with it is banished after damage calculation.
•3: If it destroys an opponent’s monster by battle, after damage calculation: Destroy all cards your opponent controls.
Entermate Smile Magician / Performapal Smile Sorcerer
Level 8 LIGHT Spellcaster Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale 1
You can use the [(1)st] Pendulum Effect with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) If a monster(s) you control whose current ATK is higher than its original ATK is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone.
You can use each effect among the (1)st and (2)nd effects with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Smile” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.
(2) If all monsters you control are “Performapal” monsters, “Magician” Pendulum Monsters, and/or “Odd-Eyes” monsters (min. 1), and this card’s current ATK is higher than its original ATK: You can activate this effect; for the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters, also draw 1 card for each monster you control whose current ATK is higher than its original ATK.
Normal Spell Card
To activate this card, you must draw it for your normal draw in your Draw Phase, reveal it, and keep it revealed until Main Phase 1.
(1) During Main Phase 1 that same turn, you can: Target 1 “Utopia” Xyz Monster you control, then activate 1 of these effects;
•Equip to that target any number of “ZW” monsters with different names from your Deck and/or Extra Deck.
•Special Summon 1 “Utopia” Xyz Monster with a different name from your Extra Deck, by using that target as Xyz Material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon. Transfer its materials to the Summoned monster.)