[SD40] New Ice Barrier Spell and Trap Plus Reprints
So you want a Monster Reborn for Ice Barrier
SD40-JP029 Hyoukekkai no Shouheki (Crystolline Wall of the Ice Barrier/Krystal Wall of the Ice Barrier/Clear Wall of the Ice Barrier)
Continuous Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) When this card is activated: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower “Ice Barrier” monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
(2) While you control 3 or more “Ice Barrier” monsters, “Ice Barrier” monsters you control are unaffected by activated effects from any opponent’s monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck.
SD40-JPP05 Trishula no Kodou (Pulse of Trishula)
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of this card’s name once per turn each.
(1) Apply these effects, in sequence, based on the number of “Ice Barrier” Synchro Monsters with different names you control.
● 1+: Banish 1 card your opponent controls.
● 2+: Banish 1 card in your opponent’s GY.
● 3+: Banish 1 random card in your opponent’s hand.
(2) When your opponent activates a card or effect that targets an “Ice Barrier” Synchro Monster(s) you control: You can banish this card from your GY; negate that effect.
SD40-JP010 Spellbreaker of the Ice Barrier
SD40-JP012 Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier
SD40-JP013 Dai-sojo of the Ice Barrier
SD40-JP021 Dupe Frog
SD40-JP037 Vanity’s Emptiness
SD40-JP041 Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Level 6 WATER Beast Synchro Effect Monster
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner WATER monsters
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can target any number of other face-up cards you control; return them to the hand, and if you do, this card gains 500 ATK for each card returned to the hand by this effect, until the end of this turn.
Note: The card has been changed to prevent infinite loops.