Collecting intensifies. We’re translating as fast as we can, so check back soon for updates!
Update: The new Superheavy Samurai’s effect is up! Followed up by another Twilight Ninja.
Update 2 starts with a Gladiator Beast! Following up with Amazoness Empress.
Update 3: New D HERO front and center! Following up that with some Entertainment from the Abyss.
Update 4: Last but not least, Raidraptors Final Falcon!
[CP17] Collector’s Pack 17
Featuring a ton of cards from the cast of Arc V
CP17-JP006 Haoh Shiryuu Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon / Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon
Dark Dragon / Fusion / Pendulum / Effect
PS1 LV10 3300/2500
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 Fusion Monster you control; it gains 1000 ATK for each monster your opponent currently controls until the end of this turn.
1 “Starving Venom” monster + 1 “Odd-Eyes” monster
Must be Fusion Summoned or Pendulum Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; until the End Phase, this card gains ATK equal to that monster’s current ATK, also this card’s name becomes that monster’s original name, also replace this effect with that monster’s original effect.
(2) If this card is destroyed while in a Monster Zone: You can Special Summon 1 card from your Pendulum Zone, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone
CP17-JP008 DDD Choushiioh Darkness Hell Armageddon / D/D/D Superdoom King Darkness Armageddon
Dark Fiend / Xyz / Pendulum / Effect
PS1 RK8 3500/3000
(1) Once per turn, if there is a “D/D” card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can Special Summon 1 “D/D/D” Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, except “D/D/D Superdoom King Darkness Armageddon”.
2 Level 8 “D/D/D” monsters
(1) When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can take 1 face-up “D/D” Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck, and attach it to this card as Xyz Material.
(2) Pendulum Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.
(3) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target monsters your opponent controls, equal to the number of Pendulum Monsters you control; destroy them.
(4) If this card is destroyed in a Monster Zone: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.
Superheavy, Ninja and more!
CP17-JP011 Choujuu Jouki Tetsudou-O / Superheavy Samurai Express Testsudooh
Earth Machine / Synchro / Effect
1 “Superheavy Samurai” Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner “Superheavy Samurai” monsters
(1) This card can attack while in face-up Defense Position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation.
(2) Once per turn: You can discard up to 2 cards, then target that many cards your opponent controls; destroy them.
(3) Once per turn: You can banish as many Spell/Trap Cards in each player’s Graveyards as possible, and if you do, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each card banished this way.
CP17-JP016 Tasogare no Ninja – Jougen / Twilight Ninja Jogen
Dark Warrior / Pendulum / Effect
PS1 LV7 2000/1000
(1) If a “Ninja” monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
(1) You can reveal 1 “Ninjitsu Art” card from your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
CP17-JP023 Amazoness Empress
Earth Warrior / Fusion / Effect
“Amazoness Queen” + 1 “Amazoness” monster
(1) Other “Amazoness” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
(2) If an “Amazoness” monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
(3) If this Fusion Summoned card is destroyed by battle or if it leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Amazoness Queen” from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
Raidraptors, Abyss Actors, and even a DHERO and Gladiator Beast!
CP17-JP015 Raid Raptors – Final Fortress Falcon / Raidraptor – Final Fortress Falcon
Dark Winged Beast / Xyz / Effect
3 Level 12 monsters
(1) This card with a “Raidraptor” Xyz Monster as Xyz Material is unaffected by other card effects.
(2) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; return all of your banished “Raidraptor” monsters to the Graveyard.
(3) Twice per turn, when this attacking card destroys a monster by battle: You can banish 1 “Raidraptor” monster from your Graveyard; this card immediately makes another attack in a row.
CP17-JP013 Makai Daihon “Makai no Entame” / Abyss Script – Abyssal Entertainment
You can only use the 1st effect of this card name once per turn.
(1) You can Tribute 1 “Abyss Actor” monster, then target 1 “Abyss Script” Spell Card in your Graveyard; Set it to your field.
(2) If this Set card in its owner’s control is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect, and you have a face-up “Abyss Actor” Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck: You can Special Summon any number of “Abyss Actor” Pendulum Monsters from your Deck
CP17-JP028 Destiny HERO – Dreamguy
Dark Warrior / Effect
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
(1) During damage calculation, if a “Destiny HERO” monster you control is battling, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, that battling monster cannot be destroyed by that battle, and you take no battle damage from that battle. If Special Summoned by this effect, banish this card if it leaves the field.
CP17-JP025 Gladial Beast Noxius / Gladiator Beast Noxius
Dark Beast-Warrior / Effect
(1) When an opponent’s monster declares a direct attack: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, switch that attack target to this card, and proceed to damage calculation. This card cannot be destroyed by this battle.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a “Gladiator Beast” monster: You can send 1 “Gladiator Beast” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
(3) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: You can shuffle this card into the Deck; Special Summon 1 “Gladiator Beast” monster from your Deck, except “Gladiator Beast Noxius”.