And you can apply for it now:
How to apply for the “Yu-Gi-Oh! CROSS DUEL” Closed Beta Test
To apply, enter your Apple ID or Google Account email address registered to your smartphone, and tap “Apply” after reading and agreeing to the terms below.
August, 15 2021, 03:59 (UTC)
Number of Testers
Winners will be notified by email from late August to early September. Only winners will receive notifications.
iOS 13.0 or later
Android 6.0 or higher
*Some devices may not be supported.*Devices that do not meet the recommended specs shown below, may not provide the best gaming experience.
iOS: iPhone XR or higher
Android: Snapdragon 845 or higher, 4 GB or more RAM
- This is a test version still under development.
- Some features will be unavailable during the Closed Beta Test period, and other sections will differ from those in the official release.
- Available items and the distribution of rewards will differ from the official release.
- Game data from the Closed Beta Test will be deleted before the official release and cannot be transferred over.
- There are no in-app purchases in the Closed Beta Test.
- Any data charges that may be incurred while participating in the Closed Beta Test are the responsibility of the participant.
- By participating in the Closed Beta Test, testers must report to us whenever requested.
You agree that the reported content can be used freely without your consent.
- Further information on the Closed Beta Test will be sent to your registered email.
- Each person can apply only once for this Closed Beta Test.
- Schedules and application rules for the Closed Beta Test may change without prior notice.
- Due to the number of applicants, the application period may close without prior notice before reaching the application deadline.
- Due to high server traffic, we may have to restrict logins or conduct emergency maintenance. In these cases, the game will be unavailable to play.
- Even if your device is supported, the game still may not work as expected depending on the conditions when playing or for other reasons.
- We cannot be held liable for damages or losses incurred as a result of participation in the Closed Beta Test.
- We cannot reply to your inquiries regarding the winner selection process for the Closed Beta Test.