Starting with Red Nova and Cardian Ameshikou!
Edit: following up with Manga Yuya’s cards!
Edit: TRIPPING MERCURY
also Numeron Dragon!
EDIT: Fixed Red Nova
EDIT: Corrected some small errors in card text~
1. If a Level 8 or higher Dragon-Type Synchro Monster is on the field, you can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 “Red Nova” this way per turn.
2. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon using 2 or more Tuners: You can Special Summon 1 FIRE Fiend-Type Monster from your deck in Defense Position.
Cardian – Ameshikou
1 Tuner + 3 non-Tuner Monsters
1. “Cardian” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects, and cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects.
2. During your opponent’s Draw Phase, if they perform their Normal Draw: Inflict 1500 points of damage to your opponent.
3. During your opponent’s End Phase: Activate one of the following effects.
-Skip your next Draw Phase.
-Negate this card’s effects until your opponent’s next Standby Phase.
Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon
1. Once per turn, when a face-up “Odd-Eyes” Pendulum Monster you control is destroyed by battle or by card effect: You can destroy 1 card in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, place 1 face-up “Odd-Eyes” Pendulum Monster other than “Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon” from your Extra Deck in your Pendulum Zones.
1. During either player’s turn, if you control an “Odd-Eyes” card in your Pendulum Zone: You can target 1 “Odd-Eyes” monster you control; once during this turn, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. You can only use this effect of “Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon” once per turn.
800 / 1500
1. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: You can Special summon 1 Level 3 or lower “Performapal” monster from your hand in Attack Position.
2. During your opponent’s turn: You can banish this card and a “Performapal” monster except “Performapal Uni” from your graveyard; reduce the next Battle Damage that you would take this turn to 0.
600 / 1000
1. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: You can target 1 “Performapal” monster with 1000 or lower attack that you control; change that face-up Attack Position monster and this face-up Attack Position card to Defense Position, and if you do, add 1 “Odd-Eyes” monster from your deck to hand.
2. During your opponent’s turn: You can banish this card and a “Performapal” monster except “Performapal Corn” from your graveyard; gain 500 Life Points.
Number 100: Numeron Dragon
2 “Number” Xyz Monsters you control with the same Name and Rank
1. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Increase this card’s attack by the total Ranks of all Xyz monsters on the field x 1000 until the end of your opponent’s turn.
2. When this card is destroyed by a card effect: You can destroy all monsters on the field. Then, each player Sets 1 Spell or Trap card from their Graveyard.
3. When your opponent declares a direct attack, if this card is in the Graveyard and you have no cards in your hand or on the field: You can Special Summon this card.
The Tripping Mercury
1. When this card is Tribute Summoned: You can change all monsters on the field to face-up attack position.
2. You can Tribute 3 monsters to Summon this card.
3. If this card was summoned by Tributing 3 Monsters, as long as this card is face-up on the field, decrease the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by their original ATK.
4. This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase.