This time with the new Crystron Synchro.
EDIT: The last card, Macromorph added
EDIT2: Crystron Synchro’s material requirements fixed.
水晶機巧-グリオンガンド Crystron Glyongandr
Level 9 WATER Machine-Type Synchro Effect Monster
2 or more Tuners + 1 non-Tuner monster
(1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target monsters your opponent controls or in their Graveyard equal to the number of Synchro Materials used for this card’s Synchro Summon; banish those monsters.
(2) If this Synchro Summoned card is destroyed (by battle or by card effect): You can target 1 banished monster, except this card; Special Summon that monster.
Note: Not sure on the first part of its name, but it’s definitely named after Jormungandr
隣の芝刈り Tonari no Shibakari (Lawnmowing Next Door)
Normal Spell Card
(1) If there are more cards in your Deck than your opponent’s Deck: Send cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard until it’s the same size as your opponent’s.
Terminal World Next
Continuous Spell Card
Activate only if you control no other cards and your opponent only controls 3 or less monsters and 3 or less Spell/Trap Cards.
(1) Neither player can control more than 3 monsters, also neither player can control more than 3 Spell/Trap Cards.
Fairy Tail – Cinderella
LIGHT Level 4 Spellcaster/Effect
(1) Monsters on the field cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell Cards, except this one.
(2) Once per turn: You can discard 1 Spell Card; equip 1 Equip Spell Card from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard to this card, but return that card to the hand during the End Phase.
Normal Trap Card
Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that monster’s ATK and DEF are doubled, but it cannot attack directly.