This is for booster packs!
Update 1: Nodens and other less important stuff confirmed for Knights of Order (OCG only pack)
Update 2: The Gold Box+GS2013 and Gold Box + ABYR&CBLZ confirmed (OCG only)
Update 3: The first 3 Yousenjyuu cards are revealed! Behold the glory of Youkai bishies! And their Bad Decision Dragon that isn’t a Dragon.
Update 4: Lera and her amazing Kitty show their stuff.
Update 5: Meet the new Trish (not to be seen in the TCG for a long time.)
Knights of Order
Noble Arms – Excaliburn (as Seiken EX – Caliburn) in Knights of Order as an Ultra Rare
Noble Knights of the Round Table (as Entaku no Seikishi)
구신 노덴 as 旧神ノーデン (Kyoushin Noden)
Sylvan Princessprout as 森羅の姫芽君 スプラウト
The First Monarch as 始源の帝王
The Gold Box + ABYR & CBLZ
The Gold Box + GS2013
Enjoy getting fancy cards at a budget, OCG players.
The set comes out October 11th, 2014 but only for Asian Territories! Don’t expect this in the TCG for a while!
Mayousenjuu Daibakaze / Malevolent Hermit Youkai Daibakaze
Level 10 WIND Beast-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 7
(1) When a “Hermit Youkai” monster you control declares an attack: You can have that attacking monster gain 300 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase.
This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Pendulum Summon.
(1) The Pendulum Summon of this card cannot be negated.
(2) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 or 2 cards on the field; return them to the hand.
(3) During the End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned this turn: Return this card to the hand.
Yousenjuu Kamaitachi / Hermit Youkai Kamaitachi
Level 4 WIND Beast-Warrior-Type Effect Monster
(1) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Hermit Youkai” monster from your hand, except for “Hermit Youkai Kamaitachi”.
(2) Once, while this card is face-up and you control a “Hermit Youkai” monster other than this one: You can target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; return it to the hand.
(3) During the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned this turn: Return this card to the hand.
Yousenjuu no Higi / Secret Technique of the Hermit Youkai
Counter Trap Card
(1) If you control a “Hermit Youkai” card and you do not control a face-up monster that is not a “Hermit Youkai” monster, when a Monster Effect or a Spell/Trap Card is activated: Negate its activation, and if you do destroy it.
Seireijuuki Apelio / Apelio the Sacred Spirit Beast Mount
Level 6 WIND Pyro-Type Fusion Effect Monster
1 “Spirit Beast Tamer” monster + 1 “Noble Spirit Beast” monster
Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways (you do not use “Polymerization”).
(1) If this card attacks, it is unaffected by other cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
(2) During either player’s turn: You can return this card to the Extra Deck, then target 1 of your banished “Spirit Beast Tamer” monster and 1 of your banished “Noble Spirit Beast” monster; Special Summon them in Defense Position.
Reijuutsukai Rera / Rera the Spirit Beast Tamer
Level 1 WIND Psychic-Type Effect Monster
You can only Special Summon 1 “Rera the Spirit Beast Tamer” per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 “Spirit Beast” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
Trishula no Necloth / The Necloth of Trishula
Level 9 WATER Warrior-Type Ritual Effect Monster
You can Ritual Summon this card with a “Necloth” Ritual Spell Card.
Must be Ritual Summoned by Tributing non-Level 9 monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
You can only use each effect of “The Necloth of Trishula” once per turn.
(1) During either player’s turn, when a “Necloth” monster you control is targeted by a card effect: You can discard this card; negate that activation.
(2) When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can banish 1 card at random from your opponent’s hand, 1 card from their Graveyard, and 1 card they control.
Necloth no Koumakyou / Necloth Exomirror
Ritual Spell Card
This card is used to Ritual Summon a “Necloth” monster.
You can only use the (1) effect of “Necloth Exomirror” once per turn.
(1) Tribute monsters you control or from your hand whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you are attempting to Ritual Summoon, or instead of Tributing monsters, banish “Necloth” monsters from your Graveyard, then Ritual Summon 1 “Necloth” monster from your hand.
(2) If you control no monsters: You can banish both this card and 1 “Necloth” monster from your Gravyeard; add 1 “Necloth” Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.