Starting with Edo/Aster’s Destiny HERO cards! (Also, Abyss Actors confirmed!)
Edit: Destiny HERO – Decisionguy updated.
Destiny HERO Dystopia(guy)
Level 8 DARK Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: 2 “Destiny HERO” monsters
You can only use each effect of “Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy” once per turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower “Destiny HERO” monster in your Graveyard; inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster’s ATK.
(2) During either player’s turn, if this card’s ATK is different from its original ATK: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy that card, then this card’s ATK becomes equal to its original ATK.
D – Fusion
Normal Trap Card
If you Fusion Summon with this card’s effect, you cannot use monsters as Fusion Material Monsters, except “Destiny HERO” monsters.
(1) Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials. A Monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot be destroyed (by battle or by card effect) this turn.
Destiny HERO – Drillguy
Level 4 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster
You can only use the (1) effect of “Destiny HERO – Drillguy” once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or SPecial Summoned: You can Special Summon from your hand 1 “Destiny HERO” monster whose ATK is equal to or less than this card’s ATK.
(2) This card inflicts piercing battle damage.
Destiny HERO – Decisionguy
Level 4 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster
You can only use the (1) and (3) effects of this card once per Duel, respectively.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summon: You can activate this effect; during your End Phase, add 1 “HERO” monster from your Graveyard to your hand.
(2) This card cannot be targeted for an attack by your opponent’s Level 6 or higher monsters.
(3) If this card is in your Graveyard, when an effect is activated that would inflict damage to you: You can return this card to your hand, and if you do, damage you take becomes 0.
Destiny HERO – Dyanmiteguy
Level 5 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster
(1) During damage caluclation of a battle involving a monster: You can discard this card; damage you take from that battle becomes 0, then inflict 1000 damage to both players.
(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 “Destiny HERO” monster you control; until the end of your opponent’s next turn, that card gains 1000 ATK.
Destiny HERO – Dark Angel
Level 1 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster
The following is unconfirmed:
(1) If there are (3?) or more Destiny HERO monsters in your Graveyard: You can discard this card, then target 1 “Destiny HERO” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster to your opponent’s side of the field in Defense Position.
(2) If you activate a Spell Card, negate its effects and destroy it.
(3) During your Standby Phase: You can banish this card and (1?) “Destiny HERO monster” from your Graveyard; Both players choose 1 Normal Spell Card from their Decks and place them on top of their Decks.
Destiny HERO – Diamond Dude is being reprinted in this pack!
Makai Gekidan – Big Star (Dub Name: Abyss Actor – Superstar)
Level 7 DARK Fiend-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 3
(1) Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 “Abyss Actor” monster you control, then target 1 “Abyss Script” Spell Card in your Graveyard; add that card to your hand.
(1) When Normal or Special Summon Summoned, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Card or their effects.
(2) Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can Set 1 “Abyss Script” Spell Card directly from your Deck. A Card Set by this effect is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase.
Makai Daihon “Opening Ceremony” (Abyss Script – Opening Ceremony)
You can only use each effect of “Abyss Script – Opening Ceremony” once per turn, respectively.
(1) Gain 500 LP for each “Abyss Actor” monster you control.
(2) If this Set Card is destroyed by your opponent’s card effect, while there are face-up “Abyss Actor” Pendulum Monsters in your Extra Deck: Draw until there are 5 cards in your hand.