You wanted Nekroz?
PHHY-JP018 Grim Ritua / Grim Gishki
You can only use this card name’s 2nd effect once per turn.
(1) If you Ritual Summon exactly 1 WATER Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires use of monsters, this card can be used as the entire requirement.
(2) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Gishki” monster from your Deck, except “Grim Gishki”, also you cannot declare attacks for the rest of this turn, except with Ritual Monsters.
PHHY-JP032 Eviritua Nereimanas / Evigishki Nereimanas
You can Ritual Summon this card with any “Gishki” Ritual Spell.
(1) If this card is Ritual Summoned: You can target 1 WATER monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
(2) Cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck.
(3) Once per turn, when your opponent activates a monster effect (Quick Effect): You can return 1 “Gishki” Ritual Monster you control to the hand, and if you do, negate the activation, and if you do that, shuffle that card into the Deck.
PHHY-JP066 Ritua no Hyoumakyou (Ritua Ice Magic Mirror) / Gishki Icemirror
This card can be used to Ritual Summon any “Gishki” Ritual Monster.
(1) Ritual Summon 1 “Gishki” Ritual Monster from your hand by Tributing either 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, or monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels exactly equal its Level, and if you do, you lose LP equal to its original ATK.
(2) If this card is in your GY: You can target 1 “Gishki” monster in your GY; place it on the top of the Deck, and if you do, place this card on the bottom of the Deck.
PHHY-JP067 Gisuikyou no Shuukou (Ceremonial Water Mirror Focalization) / Aquamirror Focalization
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Add 1 “Gishki” monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) During the End Phase, if you control a WATER Ritual Monster: You can banish this card from your GY; Set 1 “Aquamirror” Spell/Trap from your Deck or GY, except “Aquamirror Focalization”.
The Existing Aquamirror Cards are…
Contact with the Aquamirror