New monsters and cards designed to support Yugo’s high speed Synchro strategy are revealed!
The Pack Image
DP25-JP001 Speedroid Fukimodouji / Speedroid Party Horn Kid
Level 4 WIND Machine Tuner Effect Monster
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name once per turn each.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can excavate cards from the top of your Deck equal to the number of other WIND monsters you control, add 1 excavated card to your hand, also place the rest on the bottom of the Deck in any order.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Level 3 or higher WIND monster you control; reduce its Level by 2.
DP25-JP002 Speedroid Magic Hound
Level 3 WIND Machine Effect Monster
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 “Speedroid” card from your Deck to the GY.
(2) If this card is in your GY, except the turn it was sent there: You can banish this card, then target 1 “Speedroid” monster in your GY; shuffle it into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Speedroid” Synchro Monster with the same Level but different name from your Extra Deck, but its effects are negated.
DP25-JP003 High-Speedroid Cork-10 / Hi-Speedroid Cork Blaster
Level 3 WIND Synchro Tuner Effect Monster
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this card’s effect, except WIND monsters.
(1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can activate 1 of these effects;
● Add 1 “Speedroid” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.
● If this card was Synchro Summoned using only “Speedroid” monsters as material, and all the materials that were used for its Synchro Summon are in your GY, Special Summon all of them.
DP25-JP005 High-Speedroid/Clear Wing Rider / Hi-Speedroid Clear Wing Rider
Level 11 WIND Machine Synchro Effect Monster
Materials: 1 WIND Tuner + 1 non-Tuner WIND Synchro Monsters
(1) Once per turn: You can roll a six-sided die and shuffle WIND monsters from your GY into the Deck up to the result, then you can destroy cards your opponent controls up to the number shuffled, and if you do, this card gains 500 ATK for each card destroyed by this effect, until the end of this turn.
(2) During your opponent’s Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this Synchro Summoned card; Special Summon up to 2 Level 7 WIND Synchro Monsters with different names from your Extra Deck.
DP25-JP007 Speedroid Dupligate
Normal Trap Card
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per Duel.
(1) Banish 1 WIND monster from your GY, then target 1 card your opponent controls; return it to the hand.
(2) During your Main Phase, if this card is in your GY: You can target 1 “Speedroid” monster you control; reduce its Level by 1, and if you do, Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster (Machine/Tuner/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). (This card is NOT treated as a Trap.)
DP25-JP000 Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
It is confirmed to be the set’s Holographic Rare
DP25-JP008 Speedroid Terror Top
DP25-JP010 Speedroid Taketomborg
DP25-JP012 Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke
DP25-JP015 Speedroid CarTurbo