God Orgoth / Orgoth the Relentless
Level 7 EARTH Warrior Effect Monster
(1) Once per turn: You can roll a six-sided die 3 times and have this card gain ATK/DEF equal to the total roll x 100 until the end of your opponent’s turn, then, if exactly 2 of the results were the same, apply the appropriate effect, or if all 3 of the results were the same, apply all of these effects.
-1 or 2: This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect until the end of your opponent’s turn.
-3 or 4: Draw 2 cards.
-5 or 6: This turn, this card can attack directly.
CP18-JP025 Jikaishin Sandaion / Sandaion, the Timelord
Level 10 LIGHT Fairy Effect Monster
Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck.
(1) You can only control 1 face-up “Sandaion, the Timelord”.
(2) If only your opponent controls a monster, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing.
(3) Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, also neither player takes battle damage from battles involving this card.
(4) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.
(5) Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: Shuffle this card into the Deck.
CP18-JP033 Number 90: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord
Rank 8 LIGHT Warrior Xyz Effect Monster
Xyz Materials: 2 Level 8 monsters
You can use the (2)nd and (3rd) effects with this card’s name only once per turn, each.
(1) Cannot be destroyed by card effects while it has “Photon” Xyz Material.
(2) When an opponent’s monster effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, then, if the detached Material was a “Galaxy” card, destroy the activated card.
(3) During your opponent’s turn (Quick Effect): You can activate this effect; choose 1 “Photon” or “Galaxy” card in your Deck, and if you do, either add it to your hand or attach it to this card as Xyz Material.
CP18-JP043 Topologic Gumblar Dragon / Topologic Gamble Dragon
Link 4 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Link Arrows: Top-Center, Middle-Left, Middle-Right, Bottom-Center
Link Materials: 2+ Effect Monsters
You can only one effect per turn among the (1)st and (2)nd effects with this card’s name, and only once that turn.
(1) If another monster(s) is Special Summoned to a zone a Link Monster points to while this card is already in a Monster Zone: randomly discard up to 2 cards, then have your opponent randomly discard the same number of cards.
(2) During your Main Phase, while this card is Extra Linked: You can activate this effect; have your opponent discard as many cards as possible (max. 2), then, if your opponent has no cards in their hand because of this effect, inflict 3000 damage to your opponent.