Including a look at their Field Spells!
We will be updating text for Master and possibly Sphinx as it comes up, so be sure to check back.
A closer look of Sphinx
TDIL-JP030 Tramid Sphinx
Level 10 EARTH Rock-Type Effect Monster (OCG-Only Additional Listing: Special Summon Monster)
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.
Must be Special Summoned by a “Tramid” card’s effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
1) If a “Tramid” card you control, except “Tramid Sphinx”, is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
2) While you control another “Tramid” card, this card gains ATK and DEF equal to the number of Field Spell Cards with different names in your Graveyard x 500, also your opponent’s monsters cannot attack unless they attack “Tramid Sphinx”.
TDIL-JP029 Tramid Master
Level 4 EARTH Rock-Type Effect Monster
(1) Once per turn: You can send 1 “Tramid” card you control to the Graveyard, then target 1 Set card on the field; destroy it.
(2) Once per turn, during your opponent’s turn: You can target 1 “Tramid” Field Spell Card you control; send it to the Graveyard, and if you do, activate 1 “Tramid” Field Spell Card directly from your Deck, except a card with the sent card’s name (this is a Quick Effect).
TDIL-JP063 Tramid Cruiser
Field Spell Card
The (3)rd effect of “Tramid Cruiser” can only be used once per turn.
(1) Each time a Rock-Type monster is Normal Summoned, gain 500 LP.
(2) If a “Tramid” monster is Normal Summoned: You can draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.
(3) If this face-up card is sent from the Field Zone to the Graveyard: You can add to your hand 1 “Tramid” monster from your Deck.
TDIL-JP064 Tramid King Golem
Field Spell Card
The (3)rd effect of “Tramid King Golem” can only be used once per turn.
(1) Rock-Type monsters on the field gain 500 ATK.
(2) If a “Tramid” monster you control battles, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
(3) If this face-up card is sent from the Field Zone to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 “Tramid” monster from your hand.
Source 2: Saikyo Jump or Weekly Shonen Jump