Specifically the last Script and their Trap, along with the final Monster
Entering the Abyss Actors’ Dressing Room
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate 1 “Entering the Abyss Actors’ Dressing Room” once per turn.
(1) If there are 2 “Abyss Actor” cards in your Pendulum Zone: Add 2 “Abyss Actor” cards with different names from your Deck to your Extra Deck, face-up.
Normal Spell Card
You can only use the (2) Effect of “Abyss Script – Fire Dragon’s Lair” once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 “Abyss Actor” monster you control; during that turn, if that monster destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: Your opponent banishes 3 monsters from their Extra Deck.
(2) If this Set card you control is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect while you have a face-up “Abyss Actor” Pendulum Monster(s) in your Extra Deck: You can look at your opponent’s Extra Deck, banish 1 card among them.
Level 4 DARK Fiend-Type Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 2
(1) If an “Abyss Actor” monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or your opponent’s card effect, you can destroy this card instead.
(1) Once per turn, this card is not destroyed by battle or effect.
(2) If this monster is destroyed by battle or by your opponent’s card effect while in a Monster Zone: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Abyss Actor” monster from your Deck, other than “Abyss Actor – Sassy Rookie”.
(3) If this card is destroyed while in the Pendulum Zone: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls; destroy that monster.