The impossible has become reality.
20PP-JP001 Koutetsu no Madoukishi – Giltigear Fried (Gilti-Gearfried the Magical Steel Knight)
Level 8 LIGHT Warrior Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: 2 Warrior monsters with different Attributes
(1) Once per turn, when a card or effect that targets this card is activated (Quick Effect): You can negate that effect, and if you do, destroy 1 card on the field.
(2) If this card was Fusion Summoned using only materials that were on the field, it can make 2 attacks during each Battle Phase.
(3) Once per turn, during damage calculations when this card battles an opponent’s monster: You can banish 1 Spell from your GY; this card gains ATK equal to half its current DEF until the end of this turn.
20PP-JP002 Crystal Girl
Level 1 WATER Spellcaster Effect Monster
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn each.
(1) If this card is Normal/Special Summoned: You can activate this effect; during the End Phase of this turn, add 1 Level 5 or higher WATER monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) If this card is in your GY and you control a Level 5 or higher WATER monster: You can Special Summon this card, but banish it if it leaves the field.
20PP-JP003 Altergeist Memorygant
Link 4 DARK Spellcaster Link Effect Monster
Links: Left, Bottom Left, Bottom Right, Right
Materials: 2+ “Altergeist” monsters
You can only use this card name’s (1), (2), and (3) effects once per turn each.
(1) During either player’s Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 other monster; this card gains ATK equal to that monster’s ATK.
(2) When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, if you do, this card can make 1 more attack in a row.
(3) If this card would be destroyed, you can banish 1 monster from your GY instead.
20PP-JP007 Rose Princess
Level 3 EARTH Plant Effect Monster
You can only Special Summon 1 card with this card’s name with the way written in its (1) effect per turn.
(1) If only your opponent controls a monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand), and if you do, this card is treated as a Tuner.
(2) You can discard this card; add 1 “White Rose Cloister” from your Deck to your hand.
20PP-JP011 White Rose Cloister
Field Spell Card
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) If you control no monsters: You can Special Summon 1 “Rose Dragon” monster or Plant monster from your hand.
(2) During your Draw Phase, before you draw: You can declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); reveal the top card of your Deck, and if it is the type of card you declared, apply the following effect for the rest of this turn.
• Level 7 or higher Synchro Monsters you control gain 1000 ATK.