[OCG] January 1 2017 – Limit Regulation
It would seem we’ve found Jump. Follow me beyond the break to look at upcoming changes to the OCG
UPCOMING CHANGES TO OCG LIMIT REGULATION
Majespecter Unicorn – Kirin
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Fire Formation – Tenki
Magician of Faith
Star Seraph Sovereignty
El Shaddoll Fusion
It should be noted: a number of the above cards, including Imperial Order, have seen errata! Stand by for more reports as they develop!
The Effects of the Newly Errata’d cards:
Brain Control (Errata)
Normal Spell Card
(1) Pay 800 LP, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that can be Normal Summoned/Set; take control of that target until the End Phase.
Future Fusion (Errata)
Continuous Spell Card
(1) During your next Standby Phase after this card’s activation: Reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, and if you do, send the Fusion Materials for that Fusion Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
(2) During your 2nd Standby Phase after this card’s activation: Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster with the same name as the monster you revealed with this card’s (1) effect from your Extra Deck. When this card leaves the field, destroy that monster. When that monster is destroyed, destroy this card.
Imperial Order (Errata)
Continuous Trap Card
You must pay 700 LP during each player’s Standby Phase. If you cannot pay 700 LP, destroy this card.
(1) While this card is in the Spell & Trap Zone, negate all Spell Effects on the field.
Goyo Guardian (Errata)
Level 6 EARTH Warrior-Type Synchro Effect Monster
Synchro Materials: 1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
(1) When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon it to your side of the field in Defense Position.
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (Errata)
Level 6 WATER Sea Serpent-Type Synchro Effect Monster
Synchro Materials: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the effect of “Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier” once per turn.
(1) You can discard to the Graveyard any number of cards, then target that many cards your opponent controls; return them to the hand.
Rescue Cat (Errata)
Level 4 EARTH Beast-Type Effect Monster
You can only use the effect of “Rescue Cat” once per turn.
(1) You can send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monsters from your Deck, but their effects are negated, also they are destroyed during the End Phase.