With Japan lifting its state of emergency, Konami is trying to restart events.
About General Events:
Events are to restart in Japan on June 1st 2020
However, they come with the following restrictions:
- Ensure seating that follows social distancing guidelines, stores and events are to restrict the number of players available at a time based on this.
- To ensure droplets not spread onto opponents, everyone is to wear masks at all time, and install acrylic plates and so such between players and opponents as needed.
- Stores must provide hand sanitizer to use upon entering and leaving the store
- Stores much be regularly ventilated
- Tables and chairs must be regular disinfected
- Do not shake hands at the start of a match
- No trading allowed within venues
- No spectating
About Ranked Events:
- For the current period (April to end of June), all local and national rankings will be null, and no Special Playmats will be handed out.
- Opponents do not get the option for last cut.
- You cannot touch your opponent’s cards, if you are concerned about Banished or Graveyard cards and so such., ask your opponent to show and disclose contents.
- Don’t go to events if you feel sick
- Please follow orders of the store staff.