A new deck introduction video shows off some new Zefras.
Aesatellarknight Sephirathuban / Aesatellarknight Zefrathuban
LIGHT L4 Warrior-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Effect: You can only Pendulum Summon “Zefra” and “tellarknight” monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
Monster Effect: The Monster Effect of “Aesatellarknight Zefrathuban” can only be used once per turn.
(1): If this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Pendulum Summoned: You can target 1 other “tellarknight” or “Zefra” card in your Monster Zone or Pendulum Zone and 1 face-up card your opponent controls; destroy those cards.
(Interesting note: You can use Planetellarknight Ptolemaios to absorb Astellarknight Zefrabuth from your Extra Deck, but not this guy. Is this a tie-in to the DT Lore somehow, seeing as our pal Roach has recently become one of the lead roles?)
Sephira no Shintaku/Oracle of the Zefra
Field Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Oracle of the Zefra” per turn.
(1) When this card is activated: You can add 1 “Zefra” monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) When you Ritual Summon by using a “Zefra” monster, or Special Summon by using a “Zefra” monster as Material: You can activate each of these effects up to once per turn, depending on the kind of monster Summoned.
● Ritual Monster: Shuffle 1 monster on the field into the Deck.
● Fusion Monster: Special Summon 1 monster from your hand.
● Synchro Monster: Choose 1 monster from your Deck and place it on top of the Deck.
● Xyz Monster: Draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.
Sephira no Shingeki/”Zefra Divine Attack” (tentative)
(1) When a monster effect or Spell/Trap Card is activated: Banish 1 face-up “Zefra” monster from your Extra Deck; negate that activation, and if you do destroy it.
Also, a note – we made an error in the initial translation of Zefraqiuniu, Secret of the Yang Zing. The part of the effect translated as:
When a “Zefra” or “Yang Zing” card is Pendulum Summoned, or when a card in your Monster Zone or Pendulum Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 “Yang Zing” or “Zefra” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.
should actually read “when THIS card is Pendulum Summoned” and “when THIS card in your Monster Zone…”. Sorry for the mixup!