[OCG] Konami to Cancel Events in Japan Until March
The Coronavirus is a very fearsome mistress indeed.
In the face of the Coronavirus outbreak, to ensure player safety, from February 20th until the end of March, Konami is choosing to cancel events throughout Japan.
- Various Shop Duel Events (such as Ranking Duels, Adult Duel Tournaments, various Duelist Exchange Meetings)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2020 National Qualifiers
- Yu-Gi-Oh! WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2020 RelatedEvents (such as Parent and Child Duelist Exchange Meetings)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Exchange Meeting 2020
- Duelist Festivals
- Konami Card Game Station Satellite Shop Related Events
- Area Events (Duelist Exchange Meetings, Female Duelist Meetings, Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Duel Clun, Vs Staff Events)