Snake-Eye and Centurion keep eating good(?)
PHNI-JP071 Hengen / Protean
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Target 1 face-up Monster Card in the Spell & Trap Zone to activate 1 of these effects;
● Special Summon it to its owner’s field.
● Return it to the hand.
● Destroy it, then you can destroy 1 monster on the field with an equal or lower Level.
PHNI-JP072 Mejiro Ashi / White-Eye Pressure
You can only use 1 of the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name per turn, and only once that turn, also they can only be activated if the combined number of cards in the Monster Zone and face-up Monster Cards in the Spell & Trap Zone equals 10 or more.
(1) Place 1 monster from your Deck face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; place 1 monster from your Deck face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone as a Continuous Trap.
Note:This card’s name is a pun on 目白押し, which is an expression for crowding large numbers of people, based on how the white-eye birds sit together on tree branches, but replacing the last word (pushing) for “pressure”.