[Duel Links] Notes on Playable Arkana
For those who want to make more specialized Dark Magician Decks, a Duelist is here to ‘help’.
To currently Unlock him, you need to clear the “Duelist Chronicles: Battle City Begins!” event once.
Arkana Starter Deck
1 Dark Magician (Arkana Artwork)
3 Trial of Nightmare
2 Boo Koo
3 The Bewitching Phantom Thief
3 Sectarian of Secrets
1 Block Attack
Card Shuffle (Level 4)
Can be used by paying 300 Life Points. Shuffle your deck. This skill can only be used once per turn.
Master of Magicians (Level 13)
Can be used after your Life Points decrease by 2000. Randomly add 1 “Thousand Knives,” “Dark Magic Attack,” or “Dark Magic Expanded” to your hand. This skill can only be used once per Duel.
A Trick Up the Sleeve
You starting hand will include 1 Level 7 or higher DARK Spellcaster-Type monster, randomly selected from your Deck. This skill will not activate if your Deck does not contain any Level 7 DAR Spellcaster-Type monsters.
Show of Nightmares (Drop)
Can be activated if you have 3 or more Spell Cards with different names in your Graveyard. Randomly add 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard to your hand. This skill can only be used once per turn.
Level Up Rewards:
- Level 3: Malice Doll of Demise
- Level 4: Card Shuffle (Skill)
- Level 7: The Stern Mystic
- Level 10: Witch Doctor of Chaos
- Level 11: Malice Doll of Demise
- Level 13: Master of Magicians (Skill)
- Level 14: Tragedy
- Level 16: Maniacal Servant
- Level 18: The Stern Mystic
- Level 20: A Trick Up the Sleeve
- Level 21: Malice Doll of Demise
- Level 23: Magician’s Rod
- Level 25: Illusion Magic
- Level 33: Dark Eradicator Warlock
- Level 35: Skilled Dark Magician
- Level 38: Magician’s Rod
- Level 40: Dark Magic Curtain