It’s time for everyone’s favorite Zombies.
Level 3 DARK Zombie Tuner Effect Monster
If you would use this Normal Summoned/Set monster as material for a Synchro Summon, 1 monster in your hand can be used as 1 of the other Synchro Materials, but if one is, it and the other Synchro Materials are banished instead of being sent to the GY.
(1) You cannot Special Summon monsters, except Zombie monsters.
Return of Undead / Return of Zombie
You can use each effect among the (1)st and (2)nd effects with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) Banish 1 Zombie monster on the field, then choose 1 Zombie monster in the banished monster’s controller’s GY, and if you do, Special Summon it in Defense Position to its owner’s field.
(2) If this card is in your GY: You can shuffle 1 of your banished Zombie monsters into the Deck, and if you do, Set this card, but banish it when it leaves the field.
Red-Eyes Undead Necro Dragon / Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon
Level 7 DARK Zombie Synchro Effect Monster
Synchro Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
You can use the (2)nd effect with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) Gains 100 ATK/DEF for each Zombie monster on the field and in the GYs.
(2) When another Zombie monster is destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Zombie monster from either player’s GY.