Monsters based on the classic monsters of each hero are revealed, including the long awaited “Chaos Form” Dark Magician.
20TH-JPB01 Magician of Chaos
Level 7 DARK Spellcaster Ritual Effect Monster
You can Ritual Summon this card with “Chaos Form”.
(1) This card’s name is treated as “Dark Magician” while it is on the field or GY.
(2) Once per turn, when a Spell/Trap Card or its effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it.
(3) If this Ritual Summoned card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Chaos” or “Black Luster Soldier” Ritual Monster from your hand, except “Magician of Chaos”, ignoring its Summoning requirements.
20TH-JPB08 Elemental HERO Grandman
Level 6 LIGHT Warrior Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: 2 “HERO” Normal Monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned.
(1) Gains 300 ATK/DEF x the total Levels of its Fusion Materials.
(2) When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 “Elemental HERO” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning requirements, but it cannot attack monsters whose Level is the same or lower than its own.
20TH-JPB13 Signal Warrior
Level 7 LIGHT Warrior Synchro Effect Monster
Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
(1) Once per turn, during each Standby Phase: Place 1 Signal Counter on this card and all face-up cards in the Field Zones.
(2) This card with a Signal Counter cannot be destroyed by battle or an opponent’s card effect.
(3) Once per turn: You can remove Signal Counters from either side of the field to activate 1 of these effects.
• 4: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
• 7: Draw 1 card.
• 10: Destroy 1 card on the field.
20TH-JPB20 Kibouoh Onomatopia / Utonomatopia
Level 4 LIGHT Warrior Effect Monster
(This card is also always treated as a “Zubaba”, “Gagaga”, “Gogogo”, and “Dododo” card.)
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Xyz Monsters, also Special Summon from your hand in Defense Position 0 or 1 monster from each of these categories, except “Utonomatopia”.
• “Zubaba” monster
• “Gagaga” monster
• “Gogogo” monster
• “Dododo” monster
20TH-JPB25 Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon
Level 8 DARK Dragon Effect Monster
You can also Tribute Summon this card by Tributing only 1 Level 5 or higher monster.
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster’s original ATK.
(2) When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher monster from your hand or GY in Defense Position, except “Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon”.
20TH-JPB32 Backup Supervisor
Link 2 LIGHT Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Links: Right, Bottom
Materials: 2 monsters
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) If this card was Link Summoned by using “Backup Secretary” as Link Material, at the end of the Damage Step, when your monster this card points to battles an opponent’s monster: You can Special Summon 1 Cyberse monster from your hand.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Backup Secretary” from your hand, Deck, or GY.