So, it looks like SD32 has at least 20 New Cards. … One hopes this doesn’t get turned into a pack in the TCG.
Update: Better pics at last
Light Cyberse / Link / Effect
Link 3 2300 / Top, Bottom, Bottom Right
2+ Cyberse monsters
(1) Once per turn, before damage calculation, when a monster at this card’s Link Point battles an opponent’s monster with higher ATK: You can activate this effect; that monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no battle damage from that battle. After that damage calculation, have either this card or a monster at this card’s Link Point gain ATK equal to the ATK of that opponent’s monster, until the end of this turn.
Level 3 LIGHT Cyberse-Type Effect Monster
(1) If this card was Normal Summoned, all Cyberse monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF during your turn.
(2) If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy 1 Cyberse monster you control or have in your hand instead.
Light Cyberse / Effect
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) When a Cyberse monster is Normal Summoned to your field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 “Stag Token” (Cyberse-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).
Dark Cyberse / Effect
(1) If only your opponent controls a monster in the Extra Monster Zone, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2) You can Tribute this card; shuffle all monsters in the Extra Monster Zones into the Deck, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn.
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Target 1 Cyberse monster you control; banish it, and if you do, add 1 Cyberse monster with an ATK lower than that banished monster’s original ATK from your Deck to your hand. Return that banished monster to your field during your next Standby Phase, and if you do, it can attack directly that turn.