Including a remake of Crow’s first original boss monster!
Black Feather – Fullarmored Wing / Blackwing Fullarmor Master
Level 10 DARK Winged Beast Synchro Effect Monster
Synchro Materials: 1 “Blackwing” Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
(1) Unaffected by other cards’ effects.
(2) Each time a monster effect is activated on your opponent’s field, place 1 Wedge Counter on that face-up opponent’s monster when that effect resolves (max. 1).
(3) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls that has a Wedge Counter; take control of that monster.
(4) Once per turn, during your End Phase: You can destroy all monsters on the field with Wedge Counters.
Black Feather – Dokukaze no Simoom / Blackwing – Simoom the Poison Winds
Level 6 DARK Winged Beast Effect Monster
You can use the [(1)st] effect with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) If you control no monsters: You can banish 1 other “Blackwing” monster from your hand; You cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except DARK monsters, also take 1 “Black Whirlwind” from your Deck and place it in your Spell & Trap Zone face-up (but you will send it to the GY and take 1000 damage during the End Phase), then either send this card from your hand to the GY or, immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon this card from your hand without Tributing.
Black Feather – Minamikaze no Auster / Blackwing – Auster the South Wind)
Level 4 DARK Winged Beast Tuner Effect Monster
Cannot be Special Summoned.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 of your banished Level 4 or lower “Blackwing” monsters; Special Summon it in Defense Position.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; activate 1 of these effects.
• Place Black Feather Counters on 1 “Black-Winged Dragon” you control equal to the number of cards your opponent controls.
• Place as many Wedge Counters as possible on face-up monsters your opponent controls (max. 1 each).