You have a Premature Burial, spell speed 2 fusion summoning, and basically all the free cards you want, but can you do anything worthwhile?
Predator Plant – Drosophyllum Hydra / Predaplant Drosophyllum Hydra
(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard) by Tributing 1 monster with a Predator Counter on the field. You can only Special Summon “Predaplant Drosophyllum Hydra” this way once per turn.
(2) During either player’s turn, if this card is in your field or Graveyard: you can banish 1 “Predator Plant” monster in your Graveyard except this card, then target 1 monster on the field; it loses 500 ATK. You can only use this effect of “Predaplant Drosophyllum Hydra” once per turn.
Predator Plant – Sarraceniant / Predaplant Sarraceniant
(1) When an opponent’s monster declares a direct attack: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) After damage calculation in which this card battled with an opponent’s monster: You can destroy that opponent’s monster.
(3) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by a card effect, or if this card is destroyed in battle: you can add 1 “Preda” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Predaplant Sarraceniant”. You can only use this effect of “Predaplant Sarraceniant” once per turn.
Predator Plant – Spino Dionaea / Predaplant Spino Dionaea
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster the opponent controls; place 1 Predator Counter on it. (Level 2 or higher monsters with a Predator Counter become Level 1.)
(2) After damage calculation in which this card battled with a monster with a Level equal or lower than this card: You can Special Summon 1 “Predaplant” monster from your Deck, except “Predaplant Spino Dionaea”.
Equip Spell Card
(1) Target 1 “Predaplant” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it and equip it with this card. When this card leaves the field, destroy that monster.
Continuous Trap Card
(1) If a monster(s) with a Predator Counter leaves the field while you control this card in your Spell & Trap Zone: add 1 “Preda” card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of “Predator Planet” once per turn.
(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Fusion Summon 1 fusion monster from your Extra Deck using only “Predaplant” monsters in your hand or field as the Fusion Materials.