Some of the finer details will be translated soon. For now, just cards.
First up, the Millennium Pack
Tenshou no Ryuukishi Gaia / Gaia the Soaring Dragon Champion
Wind Dragon / Fusion / Effect
1 “Gaia The Fierce Knight” monster + 1 Dragon-Type monster
(1) This card’s name becomes “Gaia the Dragon Champion” while in the Monster Zone.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Spiral Spear Strike” from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
(3) When this card targets a monster for an attack: You can change that monster’s battle position.
Inochikezu no Housatsu / Card of Demise
You can only activate 1 “Card of Demise” per turn. During the turn you activate this card, you cannot Special Summon monsters. (1) Draw until you have 3 cards in your hand, but for the rest of this turn, your opponent takes no damage. During the End Phase of this turn, send your entire hand to the Graveyard.
Envoy Reprints Confirmed!
Now for The Box!
Shoukanshin Exodia / Exodia the Summoned God
Dark Spellcaster / Special Summon / Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 “Forbidden One” monster you control, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) This card gains 1000 ATK for each “Forbidden One” monster in your Graveyard.
(2) Unaffected by other card effects.
(3) During your End Phase: Add 1 “Forbidden One” monster from your Graveyard to your hand.
(4) When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can (reveal any number) of “Forbidden One” monsters in your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card for each.
Exod Flame /
Exodia Obliterate! Whoops! Not an Exodia Card!
You can only use 1 “Exod Flame” effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) You can target 1 monster on the field; send 1 “Forbidden One” monster or “Exodia” card from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, return that card to the hand.
(2) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Forbidden One” monster or “Exodia” card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.