It’s starting, but first let me just say, I can’t even right now
EDIT: Started clean up, some things could be changed.
DP16-JP001 – Ultra Rare
Ra no Yokushinryuu – Sphere Mode / The Winged Dragon of Ra – Sphere Mode
Divine Divine-Beast / Effect
Cannot be Special Summoned. Requires 3 Tributes to Normal Summon to your side of the field, or 3 Tributes of your opponent’s monsters to Normal Summon to your opponent’s side of the field. The control of this Normal Summoned card is returned to its original owner at the End Phase of next turn. (1) Cannot attack, and cannot be targeted for an attack or by an opponent’s card effect. (2) You can Tribute this card: Special Summon 1 “The Winged Dragon of Ra” from your hand or Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions, but its ATK and DEF each become 4000.
Dark Fiend / Effect
(1) During the Battle Step of either player’s turn: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, gain 1000 LP. (2) During either player’s turn: You can Tribute this card, then target 1 face-up monster you control; that target gains 1000 ATK until the end of the turn.
Madouke Legion / Legion the Fiend Jester
Dark Spellcaster / Effect
You can only use the (2) effect of “Legion the Fiend Jester” once per turn. (1) During your Main Phase, you can Tribute Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) (2) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 Spellcaster-Type Normal Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
Fuuma no Ya / Anti-Magic Arrows
Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card’s activation. (1) During either player’s Battle Phase: Until the end of the turn, Spells, Traps, and Spell/Trap Effects cannot be activated.
Shinabamorotoki / Multiple Destruction
You can only activate 1 “Multiple Destruction” per turn. (1) If there are 3 or more cards in each player’s hand: Each player places all the cards from their hand to the bottom of their Deck in any order, and if they do, you lose 300 LP for each card returned to the Deck this way, then, each player draws 5 cards.
CPD1-JP035 – Super Rare
Seisenjutsuki Tarotray / Sibylla Tarotray
Light Fairy / Ritual / Effect
Can be Ritual Summoned by “Sibylla Ritual”. You can only use either the (1) or (2) effect of “Sibylla Tarotray” once per turn, and only once that turn. (1) During either player’s turn: You can target 1 face-down monster; change it to face-up Attack Position. (2) During either player’s turn: You can target 1 face-up monster; change it to face-down Defense Position. (3) During your End Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Flip Monster from your hand or Graveyard in face-down Defense Position.
Seisenjutsu no Gishiki / Sibylla Ritual
Can be used to Ritual Summon “Sibylla Tarotray”. (1) Ritual Summon 1 “Sibylla Tarotray” from your hand by Tributing monsters your control or have in your hand whose Levels equal 9 or more. (2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 “Sibyl” monster from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate this effect during the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard.
Senjutsuki Arrowsylph / Sibyl Arrowsylph
Wind Fairy / Flip / Effect
(1) If this card is flipped face-up: You can add 1 Ritual Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
Kuroneko no Nirami / Black Cat’s Glare
(1) During your opponent’s Battle Phase, if you control 2 or more face-down Defense Position monsters: End the Battle Phase. (2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 2 face-up monsters, including a “Sibyl” monster; change them to face-down Defense Position.
Aqua Actress – Guppi
Water Aqua / Effect
(1) Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 “Aqua Actress” monster from your hand.
Aqua Actress – Arowana
Water Aqua / Effect
(1) Once per turn: You can add 1 “Aqua Actress” monster from your Deck to your hand.
(1) WATER monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle, except with WATER monsters. (2) “Aqua Actress” monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent’s card effects. (3) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Aqua-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Aqua-Type monsters.
(1) You can only control 1 “Aquarium “Lighting”. (2) During damage calculations, when an “Aqua Actress” monster you control battles an opponent’s monster: You can activate this effect; double the ATK and DEF of that monster you control during this damage calculation. (3) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Aqua-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Aqua-Type monsters.
The next special edition pack contains Hougan no Majutsushi (Dharma Eye Magician), Red-Eyes Tracer Dragon, Masked HERO Blast, Seikou Shinryuu Stardust Sifr, and Number S0: Hope Zexal.
Kiryuu no Majutsushi / Noble Dragon Magician
Fire Spellcaster / Pendulum / Tuner / Effect
PS5 LV3 700/1400
Pendulum Effect: (1) If you do not control a “Magician” card in your other Pendulum Zone, destroy this card.
Monster Effect: Cannot be used as a Synchro Material, except for a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster. If the other Synchro Material(s) is not an “Odd-Eyes” monster, place this card at the bottom of the Deck when you use it as a Synchro Material. (1) If this card is in your hand or Graveyard: You can target 1 Level 7 or higher “Odd-Eyes” monster you control; have that card lose 3 Levels, and if it does, Special Summon this card.
Senryuu no Majutsushi / Peasant Dragon Magician
Wind Spellcaster / Pendulum / Effect
PS2 LV6 2100/1400
Pendulum Effect: You can only use the Pendulum Effect of “Peasant Dragon Magician” once per turn. (1) If you control a “Magician” card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can add 1 face-up “Magician” or “Odd-Eyes” Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck to your hand, except “Peasant Dragon Magician”.
Monster Effect: You can only use the monster effect of “Peasant Dragon Magician” once per turn. (1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 “Magician” Pendulum Monster or “Odd-Eyes” monster in your Graveyard, except “Peasant Dragon Magician”; add it to your hand.