[CYAC] Amazing Defenders Support!
Pets, Fire Fighters and Ceremonial Dancers all make their return!
CYAC-JP018 Purrely Lily
Level 1 DARK Fairy Effect Monster
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Purrely” card from your Deck to your hand, except a Quick-Play Spell.
(2) You can target 1 “Purrely” Quick-Play Spell in your GY; Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster that mentions it from your Extra Deck, by using this card as the material, and if you do, attach that target to the Summoned monster as additional material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon.)
CYAC-JP019 Tama no Mikanko Furi (Furi the Orb Mikanko)
Level 3 WIND Psychic Effect Monster
You can only use the 3rd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is not equipped with any Equip Card, you take no battle damage from battles involving it. If it is, it cannot be destroyed by battle, also your opponent takes any battle damage you would take from battles involving it instead.
(2) Your opponent cannot target “Mikanko” cards you control with card effect while you control an Equip Card.
(3) If this card becomes equipped with an Equip Card: You can add 1 “Mikanko” Trap from your Deck to your hand.
Note: The Mikanko are a Three Sacred Treasures of Japan based theme. A sword, a mirror and an orb are the imperial regalia of Japan.
CYAC-JP061 Purrely Sleepy Memory
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) Apply this effect, then you can discard 1 card, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 1 “Purrely” monster from your Deck. Once applied, the next battle or effect damage you take this turn becomes 0.
(2) A “Purrely” Xyz Monster that has this card as material gains this effect.
● Once per turn, during your opponent’s Standby Phase: You can draw 1 card.
CYAC-JP062 Mikanko Buyou – Mayowashi Dori (Dance of the Mikanko – Fascinating Bird)
Equip Spell Card
You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by card effects.
(2) If your “Mikanko” monster battles, at the end of the Damage Step: You can target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand.
(3) If this card is in your GY: You can target 1 “Mikanko” monster in your GY; Special Summon it, and if you do, equip it with this card, also banish that monster when it leaves the field.
Normal Trap Card
(This card is always treated as a “Rescue-ACE” card.)
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Target 1 “Rescue-ACE” monster you control; until the end of this turn, it gains 1500 ATK/DEF, it is unaffected by your opponent’s monster effects, also the next time it would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 “Rescue-ACE” Spell in your GY; Set it to your field.