We’ll post more as they come.
LIOV-JP064 Kaiki Gesshoku no Sho (Book of Total Lunar Eclipse) / Book of Lunar Eclipse
(1) Discard 1 card, then target 2 face-up monsters on the field; change them to face-down Defense Position.
LIOV-JP029 Yamoimori (translation pending research)
Level 2 0/0
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
(1) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Reptile monster you control and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; activate 1 of these effects.
● Change the targeted monsters to face-down Defense Position.
● Destroy your targeted monster, and if you do, change your opponent’s targeted monster’s ATK to 0, until the end of this turn.
LIOV-JP028 Chikyuujin – Carbon (play on “earthling” and “old earth god?”)
Level 4 1200/1200
You can only use either this card name’s 1st or 2nd effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) You can Tribute this Normal Summoned card; add 1 EARTH Fairy monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Chikyuujin – Carbon”.
(2) If a face-up Fairy monster(s) you control is sent to the GY while this card is in your GY: You can place this card to the top of your Deck.
LIOV-JP030 Hendou Kikou Clockark (its an odd pun on “climate change”)
Level 4/Scale 4 600/1200
(1) While you control no monsters, or all monsters you control are Pendulum Monsters, apply this effect based on your Pendulum Zone this card is in.
● Left: Reduce this card’s Pendulum Scale by 3.
● Right: Increase this card’s Pendulum Scale by 4.
(2) Once per turn, during your opponent’s Standby Phase: You can Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned to a zone that is not the center Main Monster Zone, destroy this card.
(2) Cannot be destroyed by battle.
(3) Once per turn, during your opponent’s End Phase: You can target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone; destroy it, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone.