Time for the latest song & dance from everyone’s favorite Idol-Burn theme.
SAST-JP033 Trickstar Band Guitarsweet (4KMedia: Trickstar Band Sweet Guitar)
Level 7 LIGHT Fairy Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: 1 “Trickstar” Link Monster + 1 “Trickstar” monster
(1) Double any effect damage a “Trickstar” Link Monster you control linked to this card inflicts to your opponent.
(2) Each time a “Trickstar” monster inflicts effects damage to your opponent: This card gains ATK equal to that amount of damage.
(3) Once per turn, during the End Phase of a turn this card attacked: The ATK increase by this card’s (2) effect returns to 0, then you can add 1 “Trickstar” monster from your GY to your hand.
SAST-JP049 Trickstar Divaridis
Link 2 LIGHT Fairy Link Effect Monster
Links: Bottom Left, Bottom
Materials: 2 Level 3 or lower “Trickstar” monsters
(1) You can only control 1 face-up “Trickstar Divaridis”.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned: Inflict 200 damage to your opponent.
(3) Each time your opponent Normal/Special Summons a monster(s): Inflict 200 damage to your opponent.
SAST-JP058 Trickstar Live Stage
Field Spell Card
You can only use this card name’s (2) and (3) effects once per turn each.
You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you activate this card name’s (2) or (3) effects, except “Trickstar” monsters.
(1) When this card is activated: You can add 1 “Trickstar” monster from your GY to your hand.
(2) If you control a “Trickstar” Link Monster: You can Special Summon 1 “Trickstar Token” (Fairy/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).
(3) If your opponent controls a card in their Spell & Trap Zones: You can Special Summon 1 “Trickstar Token”.
SAST-JP059 Trickstar Fusion
Normal Spell Card
(1) Fusion Summon 1 “Trickstar” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control or have in your hand as Fusion Materials.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 “Trickstar” monster in your GY; add it to your hand, also after that, you cannot Normal/Special Summon that monster or a monster with that name for the rest of this turn.
Courtesy of the official Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh News site, Yu-Gi-Oh.JP