From Konami, the full version of the “Vullet” Deck Recipe, and a “Metaphys” Deck Recipe
• When Normal or Special Summoned, banish the top 3 cards of the Deck
• When damage is inflicted, Special Summon from the Deck
Metaphys Tyrant Dragon
• Special Summoned by a “Metaphys” monster effect: If it attacks amonster, it can attack again.
• If banished, return to the Deck during the next Standby Phase to activate: Special Summon a “Metaphys” monster from Deck.
• Special Summoned by a “Metaphys” monster effect: Banish all Set Spell/Traps
• If banished, return to the Deck during the next Standby Phase to activate: Add a “Metaphys” card from Deck to hand.
• Special Summoned by a “Metaphys” monster effect: Banish all Special Summoned monsters.
• If banished, return to the Deck during the next Standby Phase to activate: Banish a “Metaphys” card from the Deck.
• You can Summon “Metaphys” monsters without a Tribute, but that monster is banished during the End Phase.
• Banish a “Metaphys” monster from the Deck!
• Banish a “Metaphys” card from the hand and Draw.
• If a “Metaphys” card is banished, banish a card on the opponent’s field.
This is a Deck that fights based around activating effects if a card is banished. “Metaphys Executor” can be Special Summoned by banishing 5 different “Metaphys” from the field or Graveyard, naturally lets you fulfill these conditions. It can’t be destroyed or banished by effects!
1 Metaphys Executor
3 Metaphys Tyrant Dragon
3 Metaphys Nephthys
3 Metaphys Daedalus
3 Metaphys Ragnarok
1 Metaphys Armed Dragon
3 Metaphys Asymmetaphys
2 Metaphys Factor
1 Battle for the Star Relics
3 Gold Sarcophagus
2 Dimensional Fissure
2 Pot of Duality
1 Sacrd Sword of Seven Stars
2 Metaphys Dimension
2 Waterfall of Dragon Souls
3 Rippling Mirror Force
3 Macro Cosmos
“Varrel Load Dragon”
• The super powerful monsters used by “Revolver”!
• It has 3 effects to dominate the field
• 2nd Effect: Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; it loses 500 ATK and DEF. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect’s activation.
• Activate its Second Effect on “Vullets”.
Prepare for Link Summons
• If there’s a Link Monster on the opponent’s field, it can be Special Summoned from the hand
• Special Summon monsters from the hand
• If Normal or Special Summoned, add 1 “Sniffing Dragon” from Deck to Hand
• Destroy 1 “Vullet” monster to draws 2 Cards
• Special Summon 1 “Vullet” Monster from the Deck
If there’s no opponent monster to use the 2nd effect of “Varrel Load Dragon” on, you can activate the effect by targeting your own “Vullet” monsters, allowing you to activate the effect of a “Vullet” monster, which lets you fight by sealing your opponent’s cards!
During the End Phase of a Turn in which a “Vullet” monster is destroyed by battle or effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon a different “Vullet” monster from the Deck!!
• Magnuvullet Dragon: Send 1 chosen Monster to the Graveyard
• Autovullet Dragon: Send 1 chosen Spell or Trap to the Graveyard
• Anesvullet Dragon: Seal the attacks of a chosen monster and negate its effects.
2 Cracking Dragon
3 Gateway Dragon
3 Magnuvullet Dragon
3 Autovullet Dragon
3 Anesvullet Dragon
3 Sniffing Dragon
1 Armageddon Knight
1 Summoner Monk
3 Soldier Dragon
3 Squib Draw
3 Quick Revolve
1 Dragonoid Generator
1 Monster Reborn
1 Soul Charge
1 Dark Hole
2 Supply Squad
1 Foolish Burial
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Torrential Tribute
3 Call of the Haunted
3 Varrel Load Dragon
3 Topologic Bomber Dragon
3 Twin Triangle Dragon
1 Gaia Saber the Virtual Knight